Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2-Disc Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital HD) @19.96$ Amazon.

The Walking Tall

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
this is hot new release 3D movie now

Captain America: The Winter Soldier http://www.amazon.com/Captain-America-Soldier-Blu-ray-Digital/dp/B00KHD5FK0/

Godzilla

http://www.amazon.com/Godzilla-Blu-ray-Digital-UltraViolet-Combo/dp/B00K2CHVJ4
amazon_logo.png

Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 1

http://www.amazon.com/Marvels-Agents-Of-S-H-I-E-L-D-Blu-ray/dp/B00KMXQJ0A/
Thanks for the share :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The msrp for the Marvel 3Ds since dark world is 30$, hardly overpriced imo
Well Thor Dark World was the last one released until this one hit a week ago wasn't it? And I'm pretty certain the MSRP for Thor Dark World 3D is $40, not $30. That's what it's been at whenever I visit a B&M Wal-Mart of Best Buy anyways.

Either way, I never like to spend more than $20 on a 3D movie if I can help it...... $25 tops. $30 for any single movie has always been too much for me.

Last edited:
Well Thor Dark World was the last one released until this one hit a week ago wasn't it? And I'm pretty certain the MSRP for Thor Dark World 3D is $40, not $30. That's what it's been at whenever I visit a B&M Wal-Mart of Best Buy anyways.

Either way, I never like to spend more than $20 on a 3D movie if I can help it...... $25 tops. $30 for any single movie has always been too much for me.
Yea imo for 3d's 20$ or less is perfectly fine. For bku/dvd 10$ or less

Yea imo for 3d's 20$ or less is perfectly fine. For bku/dvd 10$ or less
I am not too worried about the 3D as I am for getting the movie for ACAP. I am hoping, either 3D or none, that the holidays have some mercy on us, give Disney the finger, and drop prices on some of their Marvel flicks. Heck, Amazon's done it recently...why can't others?

[quote name="thelaughingmann" post="12096221" timestamp="1410800650"]I am not too worried about the 3D as I am for getting the movie for ACAP. I am hoping, either 3D or none, that the holidays have some mercy on us, give Disney the finger, and drop prices on some of their Marvel flicks. Heck, Amazon's done it recently...why can't others?[/quote]
If you want some Disney released Marvel movies you need to signup for The Disney Movie Club. For more details and a great signup promo code go to Blu-ray.com.

If you want some Disney released Marvel movies you need to signup for The Disney Movie Club. For more details and a great signup promo code go to Blu-ray.com.
good deal however if you are collector im almost positive you won't get the slip covers which is a deal breaker for me imo

[quote name="jflooooooooo" post="12098230" timestamp="1410845264"]good deal however if you are collector im almost positive you won't get the slip covers which is a deal breaker for me imo[/quote]
You can order slipcovers through Disney directly. The only thing is depending on the rep you get when you sign up you may or may not be allowed to get 3D as part of the enrollment. You can order 3D as a commitment title. What I have done on 3 commitment title is after I place an order with DMC using my Discover Card I will wait until the charges are pending on my card then call Discover Card and tell them I need a price protection form for my DMC order. I then print the product page for major website that has the item cheaper. The bad part is waiting for the DMC charge to show up on your statement. The form is easy to fill out. Some people on blu-ray.com get mad that I do this. The price protection is through a 3rd party underwritter not Discover Card directly. Some other credit cards also have price protection.

bread's done
Back