Captain Planet? Please be my hero!

crissy1616

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Does anyone happen to have any episodes of Captain Planet at their disposal? I am looking for a picture of Ooze, Sly Sludge's sidekick from the show, and there are NONE on the internet!

I have googled, image googled, EVERYTHING! The official site only has this: Sly Sludge

Please be kind and make me a screen cap if you can!

Thanks!

Man, I used to have that Captain Planet ship that you pointed at the tv & "flew" to dodge projectiles and stuff. That was pretty cool. If you took too much damage- POOF- the captain was ejected! I love it :)

EDIT-- I'm obviously thinking of something else! I'm thinking about CAPTAIN POWER

Free bump toward the search for OOZE :)

I have six or so offical Captain Planet VHS cassettes...

... just gotta remember which corner of the attic they're hurled into.

[quote name='fugazi_chichimon']F-f-f-ire!!! Man, when I was a kid I never knew what nationality heart was. He alwasy confused me :([/QUOTE]

I think he was brazilian

[quote name='Brak']I have six or so offical Captain Planet VHS cassettes...

... just gotta remember which corner of the attic they're hurled into.[/QUOTE]

If you really do have them I would appreciate if you could get them onto your comp and screen cap!!! :)

[quote name='2poor']wow the voice actor for ooze has done everything.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cam_Clarke[/QUOTE]

Yes he has....that's why I am looking for this pic! My boyfriend and I realized while playing Tales of Symphonia (Kratos) we knew him from other things, like the 2002 He-Man, and Leo from the original Ninja Turtles. (And Liquid Snake of course). We just finished playing Jade Empire (he's Sky) and I decided that since I've been a fan of his for so long (at least since Ninja Turtles), and the only real site he has is his official site, I wanted to make a fan site. He really is an excellent voice actor, especially when you consider the range of voices he's done, and how good they all sound!

So, I have been searching for pics of some of the characters he's done, and Ooze is the last one on my list--the only one I am missing.

Come on guys, no one downloaded an episode for the hell of it one day? Even to make fun of the show???

Help me out please!! :)

I found two of the tapes, but Sly Sludge & Ooze weren't in those episodes. It doesn't look like they're in the intro or outro of the show, either.

I'll look for the other tapes when I get a chance.

[quote name='Brak']I found two of the tapes, but Sly Sludge & Ooze weren't in those episodes. It doesn't look like they're in the intro or outro of the show, either.

I'll look for the other tapes when I get a chance.[/QUOTE]

Oh, that's too bad!

Thank you sooooo much, I really appreciate this!!!

[quote name='Brak']I found two of the tapes, but Sly Sludge & Ooze weren't in those episodes. It doesn't look like they're in the intro or outro of the show, either.

I'll look for the other tapes when I get a chance.[/QUOTE]

Any luck yet?? :)

I found one other tape. It was the episode with the bootleg George Bush Sr.

I'll have to keep searching. Probably after work.

bread's done
Back