CaptainUrahara’s “Holy Moley I have to move” sale

Captain Urahara

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
As the title implies I have to move, and very soon at that. I am willing to haggle prices down to save you money, and me effort. Most of these items will be a pain to ship so I’m willing to work to get these to you as inexpensive as possible, as well as bundle when possible to save you money. I’m not putting initial prices so shoot me a PM and we can work things out.

I take pride in my collection. I take very good care of my collection. Any damage that these items have were either received when the item was shipped to me, or were done by a previous owner if I bought the item secondhand. I will try to be accurate in my descriptions, and I can provide photos if requested.

I will update the list as I find my things that I want/can part with. Specifically I have some lithographs(mostly Mass Effect and Bloodborne) that I need to go through.

PS3:

• Max Payne 3 Special Edition - Like New/CIB, dlc used/expired GIVEN AWAY

• Ninja Gaiden 3 Collector’s Edition - Like New/CIB, cardboard box has some wear but contents are great, Dead or Alive 5 demo voucher is expired GIVEN AWAY

• Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch “Wizard Edition” - Like new/CIB, dlc used/expired, this was the version given through the “Ninostarter” campaign when the game first launched on PS3

• Telltale’s The Walking Dead Season 1 Collector’s Edition - Brand New/Sealed

• Tron Evolution - Like new/CIB, has game + light cycle + display case, money movie voucher to see Tron Legacy has sadly expired :( GIVEN AWAY

• Uncharted 3 Drake’s Deception - Brand New/Sealed, worth like 10 bajillion dollars GIVEN AWAY

PS4:

• Homefront The Revolution Goliath Edition - Brand new/CIB, dlc used/expired SOLD

• Horizon Zero Dawn Collector’s Edition(First game, NOT second) - Brand new/CIB, dlc used/expired

• Life is Strange Before the Storm Limited Edition + Vinyl set + Rachel and Chloe figures - All brand new/sealed, figures came unsealed so I stapled the plastic shut

• Mafia 3 Collector’s Edition - Brand new/CIB, dlc used/expired GAVE AWAY

• Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain US Collectors edition - Brand new/CIB, dlc used/expired, this is the “baby arm” version that the US got

• Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain Japan Premium Package - Brand new/CIB, dlc used/expired, this is the “full size arm” version that Japan got

• NieR Automata Black Box Edition - Like new/CIB, outer box has some slight wear, inner box took a slight beating but it protected the contents which are great

• Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom US Collector’s Edition - Brand new/CIB, dlc used/expired, outer box has a dent in the corner, this is the version with a chibi diorama, # 8699 of 25000 SOLD

• Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom EU King’s Edition - Brand new/CIB, dlc used/expired, this version has a vinyl record and a rotating music box SOLD

• Spider-Man Collector’s Edition(SP1 NOT SP2) - Like new/CIB, steelbook has small dent in the back but that was how I received it from the factory SOLD

• The Last Guardian Collector’s Edition - Brand new/CIB, dlc used/expired SOLD

• The Last of Us Part 2 Collector’s Edition - Brand new/CIB, dlc used/expired ON HOLD

• The Order 1886 Premium Edition - Like new/CIB, dlc used/expired, fake book that holds the vial is still sealed SOLD

• Uncharted 4 A Thief’s End Libertalia Collector’s Edition - Brand new/CIB, dlc used/expired SOLD

Wii U:

• The Legend of Zelda Windwaker HD w/Ganondorf figure - Brand new/CIB

MISC:

• Battlefield 1 Collector’s Edition - Like new/CIB, no game(came that way), dlc used/expired SOLD

• Bloodborne Diorama from PlayStation shop - Like new/CIB, # 253 of 1000 limited run

• Crash Bandicoot First 4 Figures Day 1 Exclusive Edition - Brand New/Sealed, very nice looking statue in a very nice looking box, comes with a sticker and 2 cards as well

• Final Fantasy XIV Online Odin Statue - Brand new/CIB, dlc code used/expired GAVE AWAY

• Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora/Donald/Goofy Toy Story Ver. Bring Arts 3 pack - Brand new/sealed

• Mass Effect Andromeda Collector’s Edition - Brand new/CIB, no game(came that way) SOLD

• Mirror’s Edge Catalyst Collector’s Edition - Like new/CIB, no game(came that way), outer box sleeve is beat up and has sticker remains but contents inside are great SOLD

• Static Arts Galley No. 01 Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora - Brand new/sealed

• Static Arts Galley No. 01 Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Vincent Valentine - Brand new/sealed

• The Dark Knight Rises Limited Edition Blu Ray Combo Pack - Brand new/Sealed, has broken cowl display that holds the discs GAVE AWAY

• The Last of Us Clicker Bust from PlayStation - Brand new/CIB, # 73 of 1500 limited run

• The Nightmare Before Christmas Formation Arts 4 pack - Brand new/sealed

• Uncharted Drake’s Ring replica from PlayStation - Brand new/CIB, comes in nice wooden box, has styrofoam and outer box from Sony DECIDED TO KEEP

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah absolutely. I remember at the time I was just starting my shipping service to Canada so I think in total we had three of them. The price of them skyrocketed and the people I helped get them were super fortunate to get them at cost :).

bread's done
Back