Car dings/dents

ex0

CAGiversary!
I was out tonight with some friends and one of my friends opened my door into a street sign. Luckily no paint was chipped and the dent is not that big, but it's enough to piss me off. What is the cheapest way to get rid of this and how much will it cost?

Making your friend pay for it...

But there's a lot of dent repair kits similar to what scorch linked that will work on some kinds of dents. they're available most every place they sell auto supplies.

Hmm- the dent puller sounds like the best option. Thankfully my buddy is not a complete ass and is willing to fix it... I was just trying to find the cheapeast way to do so.
Thanks for the quick replies!

[quote name='dwsscs']Does the dent king really work????[/quote]

To a point. Normally to take out a small dent you need to use the thing like 10 times and I found it to be worthless on larger dents. Still for $15 it worked a lot better than I thought it would.

[quote name='rawisjericho']Would the dent king be good to use on small dents from hail?[/quote]

I don't know, they might be to small. :whistle2:k

But there is a small suction cup with it so it might be worth a try.

[quote name='rawisjericho']Would the dent king be good to use on small dents from hail?[/quote]

Did your car/truck get hail damage in the storm yesterday? Down here there are some car losts where more than 90% of there inventory is damaged from it. The local news showed where windshields, sunroofs, taillights, hoods, ect. were damaged. I couldn't believe it would break the windshields and sunroofs. I could understand dings on the hoods though.

bread's done
Back