Car parts?

cletus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I'm looking for a oxygen sensor for my 93 Toyota Camry. I went by NAPA and Autozone yesterday and they both wanted $100 for it. Does anyone know of good reputable sites that I can order parts from?

[quote name='cletus']I'm looking for a oxygen sensor for my 93 Toyota Camry. I went by NAPA and Autozone yesterday and they both wanted $100 for it. Does anyone know of good reputable sites that I can order parts from?[/quote]

have you tried the local junkyard or an online junkyard? you can get the oem part for a fraction of the cost. the toyota camry is a pretty popular car too so the part should be readily available. good luck!

Don't buy a used O2 sensor, unless you're the kind of person who would buy used underwear. We're talking about emissions equipment here and a bad one can ruin your engine quick. $100 is about normal for that sensor. Also try www.partsamerica.com that is Kragen/Shucks/Checker. Probably the cheapest place to buy new parts.

I was worried that a used O2 sensor might damage my engine so I decided not to try a junkyard. I'll take a look at that site you linked but I think I'll have to bite the bullet and pay $100. I assumed it would be cheap since Camrys are such popular cars.

bread's done
Back