carfax reports if buying a car

FREAKMIKE3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
So, after this happened last week, I went out to shop for a car. Decided to make use of carfax, but only used it 3 times before I found one I wanted. I got the free unlimited reports for the month, so... If anyone is purchasing a used car, maybe you could paypal me a few bucks and I could run the report for you? I have til March 20, so, shoot me a pm and we can discuss. Mike!

One more
IMG_0069.jpg

I like that aftermarket tree you installed on there. What size is it?

I'd be interested in getting one of my car. (Carfax that is)

Is that a Torch Red? '03 Sixer

I had an '02 Torch Red V6. Loved that car.

If you are buying a car from a dealer, you can ask them for a copy of the carfax report on the car. They will usually give it to you for free.

[quote name='FREAKMIKE3']It was the 04 40th anniversary. It is the canyon red. I couldn't find the torch red one. PM me your vin and I will run it.[/QUOTE]

Oh man, I didn't even realize that's an 04 hood too. I thought it was just the 03 hood. '04s UNITE!

Teh vin numbers is 1FAFP42R74F189523

I have an 89 hatch myself ... wish I could buy an 00 or newer for an everyday driver, a 06 - 08 would be really nice ... but it'll eventually end up getting just as much MPG as the 89 :D

Bum deal on the tree though, it was covered right? What do you plan on doing with it. Sure if you fix it up it'll never run or be the same, probably wouldn't look right as well haha. Yet have you ever thought of ... convertable :D

[quote name='strikeratt']I have an 89 hatch myself ... wish I could buy an 00 or newer for an everyday driver, a 06 - 08 would be really nice ... but it'll eventually end up getting just as much MPG as the 89 :D

Bum deal on the tree though, it was covered right? What do you plan on doing with it. Sure if you fix it up it'll never run or be the same, probably wouldn't look right as well haha. Yet have you ever thought of ... convertable :D[/quote]

It was covered by insurance. It was totaled. The guy was pretty cool who came out. He asked how attached I was, and I said very, but not so attached that I wanted it fixed. He said he would total it if thats what I wanted. So...

Theres a guy selling an 82 GT down from me with the T tops. I reallllly want it, but not for the $5000 he is asking. Interior sucks. This other guy has an 84 with a sweet candy apple red paint job, and a new transmission that is the automatic, but lets you shift manual if you want. Again, nice, but I dont think I would want it for my everyday car.

bread's done
Back