Cart Freezing at DS Logo Screen

Zeeman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
So I put my DS in my bag with a peach and some how the DS punctured the peach which leaked juice all over my DS. I cleaned up the mess and the DS turns on fine. However, My Weight Loss Coach, which was in the DS at the time, is no longer working. When I turn on the DS with the game inside it freezes on the DS Logo screen. I tried putting other games in there and they work fine. Any suggestions or tips?

sounds like some of the peach juice got inside the cart not far enough to reach the contacts inside the ds but enough to ruin the game.
dont know if a ds game card can be taken apart and cleaned ( not even sure if that would help) but its a start.

Can you give DS games an alcohol bath? Since it doesn't seem to work anyway, it might be worth a shot.

This would be funnier if it was a milkshake you spilled on your weighloss coach cart.

It's very hard to open up a DS cart, but you should definitely squirt some rubbing alcohol liberally into the cart contacts area. Just be VERY certain that it's completely dried before testing it.

bread's done
Back