Case Recommendations for DS Lite

Docnoq

CAGiversary!
I purchased a DS Lite pack from Walmart which came with the DS, 2 games, and an accessory kit from Dream Gear for $129. However, the accessory kit is junk and I plan on returning it today or tomorrow.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good, reliable case that will protect my DS Lite. Game slots and space for the charger are a bonus, but not necessary. If it has game slots, I would prefer that they are separate from the DS so they will not scratch it. I will most likely end up getting one B&M because I want it for my plane trip on Monday, and my Amazon Prime trial just ran out.

Thanks

That one definitely seems to have enough room. I'll consider it, but I am not in love with its aesthetics.

@Swift900: That one does look a lot more pleasing. Perhaps I'll keep an eye out for it at Target/Best Buy/Walmart/Gamestop if I make my rounds today.

I have a cheap crystal case on my DS. It's a basically hard plastic shell that your DS 'wear' all the times. It has hinges so that you can open your DS without the need to take the shell off, and has openings in various spots to access the buttons and ports. You can get it cheaply from DX.

dscrystalcaseblack.jpg

It won't protect your DS from a vertical drop but it will prevent scratches and day-to-day wears. You can print custom images and slide them inside the case too.

I also use a soft pouch to store the crystal cased DS for extra protection while not playing.

bread's done
Back