cases for PS1 games

kk012

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase replacement cases for PS1 games. I have some PS1 games with cracked cases that I would like to replace.

I need both singles jewel cases and the fat jewel cases, which fit 2 or 4 discs. These PS1 game cases break and scratch so easily:cry:

[quote name='kk012']I need both singles jewel cases and the fat jewel cases, which fit 2 or 4 discs. These PS1 game cases break and scratch so easily:cry:[/QUOTE]

Break and scratch easily? Seriously? I had 60+ PS1 games during the PS1 era(all normal cd jewelcase or dual/quad case) and I had zero issues with them 'breaking and scratching easily'. It's all dependent on how you handle them.

If you pop a game into your system and then toss the case aside, you're going to get some scratching and breaking issues.

I'm not saying you're actually the reason for these 'issues', but if you handle your stuff alot more gently it'll alleviate many of the problems.

Now, the PS1 longbox cases, THOSE things had some issues with scratching and breaking even with careful handling.

What about using CD cases? They're the same type of case.

I have a Silent Hill case for PS1, it's in perfect condition with manual and everything, let me know if you want it. I have some other cases also, Dukes of Hazard 2 and others... Also, if you just want plain cases, just go to KMART, I used to buy blank jewel cases all the time there.Let me know if you want the cases.

bread's done
Back