CashForGamers 20% Extra Cash on ALL Trade-ins (includes consoles)!

CashForGamers

CAGiversary!
This offer is now live for CAG members!

*Note*: Most of our staff will be attending and/or working on Anime Expo 2012. Any orders and/or questions arriving between 6/29-7/2 may have a slower response rate than usual. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!

http://www.CashForGamers.com

Coupon Code: ANIMEEXPO

20% Extra Cash on All Trade-ins!

CashForGamers.com will be attending Anime Expo 2012 at the Los Angeles Convention Center between 6/29-7/2! Come by our booth #239 or submit an order online anytime during the convention and receive an extra 20% cash on your entire order! Just use the coupon code ANIMEEXPO on the shopping cart or checkout page.

*Offer valid 6/28/12 - 7/8/12. Does not stack with any other offer. We reserve the right to modify, cancel, and/or suspend the offer for any reason we deem.

This offer applies to ALL Trade-ins including: game consoles, accessories, and video games we recycle!

New Changes at CFG:
-We now accept "disc only" video games (i.e. video games missing their instruction booklet and artwork).
-The deduction for a game missing its instruction booklet has been reduced.

Some of our old threads:
Thread #1
Thread #2

Anime Expo 2012

292292_304159322991508_1021193523_a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone dealt with them before? Their prices actually aren't bad on a few things I'm looking to get rid of, especially with the 20% bump

I traded in a bunch of older stuff to them last year and it was a great experience. Got like $150 for a bunch of stuff that my local stores that still sold NES, SNES, PS1, etc probably would have paid like $50 for.

Considering dumping some more older stuff with this deal.

[quote name='espy605']Has anyone dealt with them before? Their prices actually aren't bad on a few things I'm looking to get rid of, especially with the 20% bump[/QUOTE]

We have updated the op with some of our older threads. Hope it helps!

bleh estarland pay more than cashforgamer

i just traded in 360 250gb kinect bundle for $280 credit at estarland and cashforgamer offer $100.. what a joke

no offense to cashforgamer tho

[quote name='y2jd']bleh estarland pay more than cashforgamer

i just traded in 360 250gb kinect bundle for $280 credit at estarland and cashforgamer offer $100.. what a joke

no offense to cashforgamer tho[/QUOTE]

We're very sorry to hear that! Depending on their policies on cash payment, quality requirements, and shipping, we may be able to match their price. Can you please link their trade-in page?

Also, the 250 gb Xbox 360 ($100) on our site is for the console only. The kinect can be traded-in here: http://www.cashforgamers.com/Xbox-360-Kinect-Sensor.html

Im considering trading in a PS2. I think its Like New, but Im curious what happens if you all receive it and disagree. Do you simply send it back or do you just change the amount paid to me and keep the console? Is there any dispute process?

I have been screwed over by console trade ins before so I am a bit wary if its not in person.

[quote name='CashForGamers']We're very sorry to hear that! Depending on their policies on cash payment, quality requirements, and shipping, we may be able to match their price. Can you please link their trade-in page?

Also, the 250 gb Xbox 360 ($100) on our site is for the console only. The kinect can be traded-in here: http://www.cashforgamers.com/Xbox-360-Kinect-Sensor.html[/QUOTE]

I just check and in general estarland does offer quite a bit more for a lot of titles, BUT those values are only 70% if you take cash. 100% if you take store credit. Even then though, they still seem to offer alot more on average. I submitted a trade in to your company but I am skeptical you'd be able to to match prices 50-100% above what you offer.

I submitted an trade in last week for a bunch of dreamcast games that I collected but don't play anymore. The code for an extra 20 percent didn't stack but 1 email rectified the problem. I will keep everyone posted, but so far so good.

Hello everyone,

Anime Expo 2012 went very well! We have gone ahead and extended the 20% promotion to 7/8/12.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']Im considering trading in a PS2. I think its Like New, but Im curious what happens if you all receive it and disagree. Do you simply send it back or do you just change the amount paid to me and keep the console? Is there any dispute process?

I have been screwed over by console trade ins before so I am a bit wary if its not in person.[/QUOTE]

A console that is in "like new" condition and a console that has "normal wear and tear" have the same trade-in value on our website. Our staff is very lenient on the condition of any item traded in through our service (as long as the console works, there shouldn't be a problem). If the console is in very bad condition, our staff will email you with a new quote and you will have the option to either accept the new price or have the console returned to you.

Here is an example of a console that would be considered "Heavy Damage":

A Nintendo DS that has numerous severe and deep scratches, cracks on the screen, loose hinges, missing battery compartments, etc.

bread's done
Back