CashForGamers.com Extra 25% Cash All Xbox One Video Game Trade-ins

CashForGamers

CAGiversary!
Website Linkhttp://www.cashforgamers.com
Trade-in Special Pagehttp://www.cashforgamers.com/trade-in-specials.html

Current Deals:

Xbox One Video Game Trade-in Special!

Get an extra 25% cash on all Xbox One video game trade-ins! Use the coupon code ONEGAMER at the shopping cart or checkout page. Deal works for accessories as well!

*Deal starts 12/29/13 and ends 01/12/14. Does not stack with any other offer. We reserve the right to modify, cancel, and/or suspend the offer for any reason.

Previous Deals:

Cyber Monday 2013 Trade-in Special!

Get an extra 15% cash on all trade-ins! This includes games, consoles, and accessories in any condition! Use the coupon code CyberMonday13 at the shopping cart or checkout page.

*Deal starts 11/30/13 and ends 12/03/13. Does not stack with any other offer. We reserve the right to modify, cancel, and/or suspend the offer for any reason.

Our 3rd Annual Black Friday Trade-in Special is here! Thank you CAG and CheapyD for helping us over the past years!

Get an extra 30% cash on all trade-ins! This includes games, consoles, and accessories in any condition! Use the coupon code BFRIDAY2013 at the shopping cart or checkout page. Trade-in special starts 12:00 A.M. on 11/28/13 and ends 12:00 A.M. on 11/30/13 e.s.t.

*Deal starts 12:00 A.M. on 11/28/13 and ends 12:00 A.M. 11/30/13 e.s.t. Does not stack with any other offer. We reserve the right to modify, cancel, and/or suspend the offer for any reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Guys Im new, and trying to figure this out.

I recieved the shipping label and sent the package out on Teusday 1/21/14

The lady at the post office, said it was fine for a drop off

I choose the pack and ship on your own option

I sent cashforgamers an email, but no response yet.

I keep trying the tracking number, but it is not working.

There is two scenerio right now,

One, the item hasn't been shipped yet, and usps still has the package

two, Usps didn't put tracking on the package.....

I am not blaming cashforgamers, it just very odd. and I don;t know what going on.

Hey, Guys Im new, and trying to figure this out.

I recieved the shipping label and sent the package out on Teusday 1/21/14

The lady at the post office, said it was fine for a drop off

I choose the pack and ship on your own option

I sent cashforgamers an email, but no response yet.

I keep trying the tracking number, but it is not working.

There is two scenerio right now,

One, the item hasn't been shipped yet, and usps still has the package

two, Usps didn't put tracking on the package.....

I am not blaming cashforgamers, it just very odd. and I don;t know what going on.
Uh oh, we will definitely get this straightened out. What is your order #? Also, did you email [email protected] or [email protected]. Some people email us at [email protected], which is not a customer service email and is not checked every day

Quick Update, I recieved a response email from the CFG team, The package finally updated it infomation.

It on it way,

Thank you for the help once again.

bread's done
Back