Cassette Cases for storing GB/GBA/GBC games

Thirdkoopa

CAGiversary!
(Please move if this is the wrong board; I didn't have enough time to board navigate)

Hey CAG! It's been a long time; I need to start getting back into using the site.

I recently did a tutorial for a school project over here for a method that's been used for boxing up Game Boy games into Cassette cases. The idea wasn't mine, but it was surely fun to do eveven if a bit messy with how busy I am! I'm enjoying bringing light to this new method of organization as well, so I hope this catches on with a few CAGer's, maybe? For the more OCD, there will be a template posted up soon of this specific type

To add a question and not just "I mention my tutorial/project management midterm" here, would you guys like to see more modification tutorials? And more importantly, how do you box up your Game Boy games? Hope this starts up some healthy discussion!

You should be able to find a few cassette racks at the same thrift stores that you find the cassettes themselves.  I noticed while looking once that some of the portable cassette storage cases actually have a removable inner rack inside of them that can easily be wall-mounted.

Only fatal flaw to the whole design is the lack of booklet storage, but it looks really nice.  I'd like to see some inside shots of how the carts sit.

Found this on the coverproject/youtube awhile back.  Not sure if the links for already made ones work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpE-tGL0OGw

Honestly, I kind of want the back of the box artwork more, since the cartridges usually have the front artwork on the label.   Someday, I might try my luck at making these.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back