Castle Crashers DLC Free on FB (Contest from Publisher)

Izod517

CAGiversary!
Feedback
109 (100%)
The Behemoth is giving away Castle Crashers King Pack DLC. They're not doing it like they did last time (posting codes).

Join this group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6288659075&ref=nf

To get the King Packs post on the Discussion Thread under notes "3000 mega constest" something or other.

Also they'll give out more with more followers on their twitter as well as when this group gets to 5000 (at 4932 on this FB group):

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=33000749792

Twitter: http://twitter.com/thebehem0th will give more away at 6000 followers at 53xx.

I think the King Packs may be today only (looks like it's TODAY 10/21 as well).

Good luck all!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaptainJoel']Were they giving out PS3 codes, too? I would love to have a copy of CC on my PS3, too.[/QUOTE]

It's not out on PS3 yet, is it? o_O

[quote name='bs000']It's not out on PS3 yet, is it? o_O[/QUOTE]

not yet, it's projected to release sometime next year since Game 3 is really more important than porting it to PS3.

I wish ppl who stop posting on the FB wall, they're done giving away CC's full game codes...

hey guys, I won a full game code yesterday when the behemoth reached 3000 members, a friend of mine while helping me also ended up getting one. he doesn't even have xbox360... so he gave it to me.

in conclusion, I have a spare full game CC code...anyone willing to trade for another xbla game?

(also posted this on the other thread)

hey guys, I won a full game code yesterday when the behemoth reached 3000 members, a friend of mine while helping me also ended up getting one. he doesn't even have xbox360... so he gave it to me.

in conclusion, I have a spare full game CC code...anyone willing to trade for another xbla game?

(sorry somehow post got deleted)

[quote name='masterlobo']hey guys, I won a full game code yesterday when the behemoth reached 3000 members, a friend of mine while helping me also ended up getting one. he doesn't even have xbox360... so he gave it to me.

(sorry somehow post got deleted)[/QUOTE]

There's a separate trade forum for that. I suggest heading over there. That could be why your post was deleted.

53 more followers on Twitter and they will be giving away more DLC content codes and I think some full game codes as well.

[quote name='Cybermario']do they stopped giving codes in the facebook group?[/QUOTE]
I think so but they are only 18 people away from the twitter group.

-.- missed both contests by 30 mins. i barly get home befor 5 here (contest ended at 5) so no game or dl pack :( guess i'll try tommarow :p

[quote name='newantt']On the their Facebook Page there currently giving away PAX 09 Avatar T-Shirts, I got one :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up!

They are randomly giving away King Pack codes to people on twitter, you have to follow them and tweet "@thebehem0th loves me!".

I started tweeting as soon as the contest started, but alas, I didn't win :cry: They had 25 codes to give out, so to the lucky 25 that won, congrats! I guess there's always next time for me, assuming they have another King Pack giveaway..

bread's done
Back