Castle Crashers - Worth the $15?

Status
Not open for further replies.

niftydrumdude

CAGiversary!
i'm strongly considering blowin some xbl points on castle crashers....would anyone like to testify with/against all the hype i've been hearing about it??
is it worth the $15?
thx yall

Worth every dollar. It's a nice little 6-8 hour game that you'll enjoy till the end, plus you could get so much more out of it level all the characters and the such. But yes it is worth the $15. I had more fun in the good 6 hours I got out of castle crashers than I did any game in a long time.

[quote name='thrustbucket']This thread - Is it worth creating outside of the Castle Crashers thread?[/quote]

No, but it'll be merged soon enough.

I played the demo and dont realy think it is worth the 1200 points. It would be worth 800 to me but I think 1200 is a bit much.

[quote name='thrustbucket']This thread - Is it worth creating outside of the Castle Crashers thread?[/quote]

Don't you just love the message board police? :twoguns:

[quote name='benjamouth']Yes, it really is.[/quote]

:rofl::rofl:

I read your sig first then your post. And yes this thread really is crappy.

I dont think so, id wait til it hits 10 during a sale. I beat it with 3 other friends the night it came out and havent touched it since. Its a fun game, but i dont think theres a lot of replay value, sure you can find a bunch of other hidden characters, but beyond that, its the same game. Even insane mode isnt THAT hard :(

If you have a bunch of friends that want to play local, then yes. Trying to get a specific 4 player online Castle Crashers game set up sucks.

If you read the other thread you would know the answer. Some people are saying its the best XBLA game yet, and it is hard to argue that point. I would play the demo and if you enjoy it then buy it. If you hate it dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back