Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow only 19.90 YMMV, and probably luck

ragepower

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Wow, I went to TRU today to get one of those PSMini portable screens (which I did pick up for 29.97), and low and behold they had this dump bin with a crapload of games in it. Apparently its full of returned merchandise that works fine at a discounted price. So I started rummaging through the dump bin and BINGO I see Aria of Sorrow for 19.90 which in my opinion is a really good price. They also had 2 gamecube systems for 49.90 each, and a PSMini Screen for 19.90, but I hard already decided on the sealed one of those. Incredibly YMMV. This was also at the TRU in Robinson, PA

In this dump bin ( two TRU had them, so I'm assuming most do) were items that had been opened, and was being sold as new. So the Gamecubes had been opened, but they both looked new to me.

Lol well I can answer that question, as i just popped in my copy of Aria of Sorrow and it was 98% complete lol. This guy must have beat the game in a few days and just decided to claim "It didnt work" maybe to get another sealed copy, or to get another game (if some idiot allowed it)

My TRU sometimes used to have those type of games as well. I remember about 2 weeks after Gamecube came out I saw they had a open but mint copy of Fifa 2002 for $11.90. The person in the R-Zone told me it was a return. I was just happy to get a like new Gamecube game for under $12 when all GCN games were still $39.99 - $49.99.

I remember seeing a dozen of these on clearence at my local target for $11.xx back during the 2003 x-mas rush.

Thankfully I managed to trade CV:HOD for my AOS. :oops: Regardless, I don't care what HOD's worth now, AOS is still far better.

your TRU is fishy. I work at TRU and we are not allowed to sell items that have been opened.

I wish castlevania aria was cheap at my TRU, its still 29.99 :(

bread's done
Back