Castlevania: CotM (GBA) $12.99 USED @ ebgames.com

[quote name='paul6']http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/204954.asp

Use codes: CAG15, SAVER, and edge card for $9.74+tax!

Awesome GBA castlevania![/quote]

Not really worthy of it's own thread since this game is pretty common and that price isn't anything special, especially since it's cart only.

I do agree that it's a great game and a keeper though.

It's my favorite GBA game and my favorite 2D game (even beating out Symphony of the Night). One of the greatest games ever.

though an awesome game, i wouldn't go as far as saying CotM beats out SotN becuase SotN IMHO is the pinnacle of 2D gaming...

Ack! Please mark in your topic that the game is pre-played. We all appreciate the heads up, but if game condition isn't specified in the topic, it's inferred to be new, which is not the case here.

CotM is the only one in the GBA series that I own, and it is really sweet. I just got it in the B2G1 sale. Any idea where there might be good prices on the other two in the GBA set? I can't find any decent prices.

As an aside, I've found like 10 or more copies of this game recently at KMart for $7.99 a copy.

Passed along to CAGs, of course.

Might want to check there for a new copy.

[quote name='DCGCPlayer']Great game - a MUST HAVE for any GBA![/quote]

An easy must-have for the SP, DS, or GBP. But for the regular GBA, it's impossible to see.

[quote name='shrike4242']As an aside, I've found like 10 or more copies of this game recently at KMart for $7.99 a copy.

Passed along to CAGs, of course.
[/quote]

And that was much appreciated, of course. :D

[quote name='mkelehan'][quote name='DCGCPlayer']Great game - a MUST HAVE for any GBA![/quote]

An easy must-have for the SP, DS, or GBP. But for the regular GBA, it's impossible to see.[/quote]
While I agree to a point, it certainly didn't stop me from beating it on a regular GBA. Don't let mkelehan scare you off :lol:

[quote name='rebthor'][quote name='mkelehan'][quote name='DCGCPlayer']Great game - a MUST HAVE for any GBA![/quote]

An easy must-have for the SP, DS, or GBP. But for the regular GBA, it's impossible to see.[/quote]
While I agree to a point, it certainly didn't stop me from beating it on a regular GBA. Don't let mkelehan scare you off :lol:[/quote]

I agree.... but then again, I have an afterburner.

This is a good deal, but not news. It's been this way since I got my GBA over three months ago. And if you're real hardcore like me you could use one of those reservation rewards coupons and get it for $5 shipped!

(Note: only sign up for reservation rewards once every 6 months so you don't get blacklisted).

I got this in store for 9.99. It had a higher price but there must be a promotion running which brought it down to 9.99. I just bought it before I left for a trip last friday.

[quote name='rebthor'][quote name='mkelehan'][quote name='DCGCPlayer']Great game - a MUST HAVE for any GBA![/quote]

While I agree to a point, it certainly didn't stop me from beating it on a regular GBA. Don't let mkelehan scare you off :lol:[/quote]

BOO!

bread's done
Back