Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow price drop - $19.99

Anybody with a DS who hasn't played this should pick it up. There's always the chance that they're OOP and the remaning inventory is being cleared out.

Thanks OP

Still gambling on lower prices :)

Missed out the CC sale back in December, which was $19.99 or $14.99? i couldn't get a copy then, SOLD OUT (actually that was total BS, i never saw a single copy of it in the store, don't they have to have a minimum of 10 copies or something?)

With the price drop, heehee, i'm pretty sure you can get a copy for lower than $20 soon (first idea, buy used).

[quote name='wageslave']Anybody with a DS who hasn't played this should pick it up. There's always the chance that they're OOP and the remaning inventory is being cleared out.

Thanks OP[/quote]

Yeah, given that it's what, 3 years old now? I rarely see copies in stores anymore, so I guarantee you if you want this at this price, get it, because in 6 months to a year, it's going to be gone from retail, and any used prices will probably exceed that price.

Symphony of the Night used to be $20 as a Greatest Hits title, and we all know what that's like now.

[quote name='Serpentor']Still gambling on lower prices :)

Missed out the CC sale back in December, which was $19.99 or $14.99? i couldn't get a copy then, SOLD OUT (actually that was total BS, i never saw a single copy of it in the store, don't they have to have a minimum of 10 copies or something?)[/QUOTE]

Sure you aren't thinking of "Portrait Of Ruin?" That was on sale Christmas Eve. I haven't seen DOS at any CC in a LONG time.

bread's done
Back