Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow?

jwalker

CAG Veteran
Just picked up a DS Lite, so I'm on a shopping spree for DS games. Thanks to CAG, I've picked up a few good deals, but I'm having a little trouble with Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, the one I want most. Maybe it's just me, but it seems there aren't many places that have it for a good price. Any of you guys able to help out?

It seems to be $30+ everywhere in the retail stores. I'd try and use the Best Buy Gamer Gift Card and see if any BB's around you have it in stock, at least you'd save $5.00. Also, you might want to check your local craigslist - I got a copy of Castlevania DoS for $10..\\:D/

$ 34.99 @ TRU minus $ 5.00 discount coupon - not too bad considering most places are out of stock on this one - TRU seem to all have a bunch of 'em.

Nobody has it around here, even the game stores rarely get it in used. Even when EB has it, its $29.99 used. If you want this title, you are probably going to have to suck it up and pay nearly retail.

Turns the stomach, I know, but this was a hard game to come by, even when first released.

TBW

[quote name='TheBlueWizard']Nobody has it around here, even the game stores rarely get it in used. Even when EB has it, its $29.99 used. If you want this title, you are probably going to have to suck it up and pay nearly retail.

Turns the stomach, I know, but this was a hard game to come by, even when first released.

TBW[/quote]

$49.99 new at EB in canada, now that is sick

I haven't seen it for much lower than $34.99 either. However I was at BB a couple of days ago and they had a whole bunch of copies, if you're having trouble finding it.

[quote name='rewn']$ 34.99 @ TRU minus $ 5.00 discount coupon - not too bad considering most places are out of stock on this one - TRU seem to all have a bunch of 'em.[/quote]

I got mine this week this way. Hurry up - I think the coupon expires today.

-HM

bread's done
Back