Castlevania DoS

It's very diffiuclt to find. It got a re-print a while ago but stores like TRU and K-Mart have clearaned it out in the past month or two.

Ive been hunting down a number of other games at the EB/GS around here - seen DoS probably 4-5 times over 20-30 stores. Id have picked up a few as trade fodder or something, but its 29.99 used there - not worth it.

i bought my copy on amazon.com for $34, back when they had a restock of it... its an awesome game and worth every penny in my opinion

and i think amazon has it in stock right now so you might wanna try there if u really really want it and dont mind paying full price

I was able to score mine from Kmart for 9.50. Cool thing is is that I picked up True Swing Golf for 3 there too, and those were my first DS games. I just wish I knew where I put the case for DoS, as it has that in it, along with True Swing Golf, Brain Age, and Resident Evil DS. I have PoR sitting in my DS right now

I bought the hype that this was disappearing and bought one at full price. I still see it all the time, although I've never seen it cheap.

Hope you got PoR for $19.99 @ CC on Christmas eve.

I sure did. I asked for it for Xmas from my parents. Then I told them about it being 20 at CC, and they got it. They called me from there and told me that the store was out of stock. Come to find out, later that day on Xmas eve, when they let me have what they got me early, PoR was in there. My mother wanted to suprise me with it and a few other things as I knew everything else I was getting

I see DoS at nearly every gaming retailer. Guess it depends on which region you're in. It's more common to see that new than Portrait of Ruin, in my case.

I never see it new around here (Atlanta), and very rarely see it used. I finally found a couple of new copies at Fry's a week ago, and picked it up at full price (helped out by a gift card).

I'm at 33%, and am having a lot of fun with it.

bread's done
Back