Castlevania: Lord of Shadows (X360) $11.99 @ NewEgg (FS and ShopRunner Eligible)

fishwaterjohn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SKEETER']The link shows it at $14.99[/QUOTE]

I revisited x three/four times and each time I visit, it states $11.99 :360: ...strange that you're showing it at $14.99 :?:

so glad i decided to check my price tracker tonight.

i had to remove this game from email alert over the holidays because it kept emailing me the oos best buy price on that sale i missed out on. painfull.

i am redeemed.

[quote name='TooPoor']Newegg! Why do you hate :ps3:?[/QUOTE]

I'm with you. So would have bit for $12 on PS3. I did find Civilization Revolution PS3 new for $17 though. Cheapest I have seen it in a while for new:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879218021

PS3 never gets the good deals. Only one I can think of recently was Dead Rising 2 OTR was $21.36 on PS3 while $34.99 on 360. I can't recall another. Newegg or anywhere else.

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']PS3 never gets the good deals. Only one I can think of recently was Dead Rising 2 OTR was $21.36 on PS3 while $34.99 on 360. I can't recall another. Newegg or anywhere else.[/QUOTE]
I just don't understand why, maybe some intricate supply and demand.

I already beat it about a year ago, it's good. Pretty good length, story, gameplay, bosses. Everything.

Other than collection purposes I have no real reason to reacquire it. I always end up rebuying games that I beat that I previously enjoyed with the idea I'll beat it again, but rarely ever do.

Just never can get caught up and new games that I haven't beaten constantly coming out.

[quote name='Tdog987']Does the PS3 version come with Symphony of the Night?[/QUOTE]

Leaning towards this being a joke, but just in case it's a serious question the answer is no.

Very very cool, and thanks for the lesson! I love your unique ink!
22.gif

2.tod.gif

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']Leaning towards this being a joke, but just in case it's a serious question the answer is no.[/QUOTE]

I was in the same boat of not knowing the deal with SOTN's inclusion in some LoS copies. Seems like everyone on Amazon talks about getting SOTN with their copy.

Got mine for the $12.99 price. So far it's really enjoyable. The first level boss felt like I was playing Shadow Of The Colossus again. I liked it. It's funny how this game is like a mashup of many other good games...except Castlevania.

[quote name='Tdog987']Does the PS3 version come with Symphony of the Night?[/QUOTE]
I think it's only the limited editions since my regular copy certainly didn't come with it. & it wouldn't be hidden in the manual since I've read hospital pamplets with more pages.

[quote name='Kerig']I was in the same boat of not knowing the deal with SOTN's inclusion in some LoS copies. Seems like everyone on Amazon talks about getting SOTN with their copy.

Got mine for the $12.99 price. So far it's really enjoyable. The first level boss felt like I was playing Shadow Of The Colossus again. I liked it. It's funny how this game is like a mashup of many other good games...except Castlevania.[/QUOTE]

Let you know right now I thought the same thing about SOTC that the game was going to be like it. I think you fight that boss again later, but there's no other bosses that are anything like that or SOTC.

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']Let you know right now I thought the same thing about SOTC that the game was going to be like it. I think you fight that boss again later, but there's no other bosses that are anything like that or SOTC.[/QUOTE]

There are 3 SotC-esque bosses in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, just in case anyone was wondering.

bread's done
Back