Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $19.99 Free Shipping at Newegg.com

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']It was $7.99 at Best Buy for a while last month. I'm playing it now, it is a good game.[/QUOTE]

Dag nammit. Oh well. Took my clearanced $11.98 copy back to Target a month or 2 ago.

I REALLY want to find a deal on the limited ed. Xbox version of this. Don't know how much luck I'll have at this point, though...

-B

It also comes with Symphony of the Night download. Not sure if all versions do, but mine did. It's a long game too. Not one of those 6 hour games you beat in a day. This game is a good 20 hours.

[quote name='Abbadon74']I REALLY want to find a deal on the limited ed. Xbox version of this. Don't know how much luck I'll have at this point, though...

-B[/QUOTE]

Im lurking amazon everyday for a price drop .....patience will pay.....

I'm glad I got this for $7 or $8 at BB a month or so ago.

Haven't gotten around to it yet but everybody I know thats played it liked it.

[quote name='YONKE']Im lurking amazon everyday for a price drop .....patience will pay.....[/QUOTE]

You and me both! :) I was just there a couple hours ago...

-B

Truly a solid game with many epic moments and fantastic music. It was on my backlog list forever and I finally broke down and bought it for like $18 off Amazon a month ago or so. Finished it last week and enjoyed the hell out of it. Crazy amazing ending too!!! (though a tad confusing)

Considering I got the full game for $18 I couldn't justify 1600 points for both DLC's. I just youtubed it and watched some other guy play through both of them. Honestly I am glad I saved my money. While it looked great it was really short and rather void of content....well not enough to warrant a purchase at the current price.

If they ever drop to 300 points each I would bite, but no higher.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']It also comes with Symphony of the Night download. Not sure if all versions do, but mine did.[/QUOTE]
Only the LEs do, regular versions don't.

I think the regular bestbuy version 360 only came with the SotN. PS3 not. I saw a few 360 versions with the SotN sticker still at my bestbuy today, but forget the price.

I see I'm in the minority on this one. Terrible game. I made it to the second titan and got fed up with the stupid psychic chick annoying me every other second. I could suffer the abysmal characters and storytelling if it weren't for the tedious gameplay that made it a chore to even get as far as I did.

not our fault the game is too hard for you. perhaps pokemon is more your thing?

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']I see I'm in the minority on this one. Terrible game. I made it to the second titan and got fed up with the stupid psychic chick annoying me every other second. I could suffer the abysmal characters and storytelling if it weren't for the tedious gameplay that made it a chore to even get as far as I did.[/QUOTE]

lol. Pokemon, now that game is a chore to me. Grind, level up, collect. Gotta catch em all as they say.

This game imo is really not that hard. The difficulty is just right. The 2d castlevania games were even harder compared to this.

[quote name='scottman']I think the regular bestbuy version 360 only came with the SotN. PS3 not. I saw a few 360 versions with the SotN sticker still at my bestbuy today, but forget the price.[/QUOTE]

Room mates ps3 copy from Best Buy came with a SoTN code, but IDK if that was retailer specific (i assume it was?). I still have a sealed PStriple copy sitting on my shelf I got from Sony Style clearance...probably should open that.

Good deal, OP.

bread's done
Back