Castlevania: LoS LE (360) $29.99 [Dead] / SW: TFU II CE (360) $29.10 at Amazon

This is probably the most bare-bones collector's edition imaginable. It was MSRP of $80 and for your $20 you get an artbook, a soundtrack, and a slightly better case.

Hell, Dark Souls and Ace Combat's free Collector's editions come with more. They really dropped the ball with Castlevania. Least the game was pretty good.

Glad to see amazon PM'd Best Buy on the price. If my order hadn't already shipped from BB I'd be tempted to cancel and order from Amazon :)

I actually have the regular edition being delivered today from amazon. But it does look like a weak special edition. Just keep the regular I guess.

Lol I ordered this from Best Buy last night for in store pickup at the last store in town that had one. Consider it cancelled. Take that Best Buy and your $2.85 in tax + gas!

Thanks OP! Now if Amazon would price match the Mass Effect 3: CE I'm good to go! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KingofGames']Do you mean Mass Effect 3 CE?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Yes I did. Already have the ME 2 CE. Just woke up. Pardon the sad typo. :p

would bite on the ps3 le for $29.99 they should pm as best buy has both systems le's for that price

Why will this game not hit my sweet spot of $20? Seems like the deals are always $30 and for the LE which I have zero interest in.

Lords of Shadow is the closest you'll get to God of War on 360, and is a must have if you're into that type of gameplay. Epic story, presentation and music as well. I paid $50 for the standard edition when it came out and don't regret it. One of my favorite games of last year.

I'd buy Castlevania Lords of Shadow if it was closer to $5. With free shipping. :)

Terribly average game not worthy of the name Castlevania.

[quote name='anbu-black-ops']A solid game. Good deal.[/QUOTE]

Eh not really. The CE itself kind of really sucks.

The game itself really is incredibly boring and medicore. Its basically god of war and dantes inferno mixed together with castlevania on the box.

I mean if it atleast reminded me of castlevania somewhat it might not have been so bad at all or atleast had some memorable castlevania type music or something, but it just really was not a good game on the whole. I bought it when it came out and I felt like I wasted 60 dollars of my money completely.

Unless you meant force unleashed 2. Its CE was a little better but the box it all comes in was a mistake the creator should be castrated for since its just folded plastic that can be mashed easy and when you pull the seal sticker off it pulls the black off the box making it look like shit. The game still sucked something fierce.

[quote name='Armads']Out of stock.

Sucks.[/QUOTE]

I just double checked. It's not out of stock. When you go to the page click the new tab and you'll see that it's still available from Amazon for $29.99. If you just look at the initial price it says $57.95.

I didn't really care for god of war b/c of too many rte sequences. Is this castlevania less of a playable movie, ne1, pls?

Best Buy's version had the free DLC for a free copy of Symphony of the Night, though I'm not sure when that code expires (if it does).

[quote name='Josef']Best Buy's version had the free DLC for a free copy of Symphony of the Night, though I'm not sure when that code expires (if it does).[/QUOTE]

I had completely forgotten about this. Almost worth the drive to get the one with the code just to sell it or trade it since I already own the XBLA version of SOTN. Hmm...

[quote name='Josef']Best Buy's version had the free DLC for a free copy of Symphony of the Night, though I'm not sure when that code expires (if it does).[/QUOTE]

Thanks again for the reminder. Just picked up the last copy at the only BB in my area that had one. The bonus game code would be super sweet if I didn't already own the game. Here's hoping I can trade with someone here for just about anything I don't already have.

i kept waiting for the STFU2 CE to hit 20-24 as a max for me. I instead grabbed a plain copy at the BBV b1g1 sale with medal of honor for $15 total.

bread's done
Back