Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (DS) -- $20.99 from Amazon

Thank's OP, I ordered it along with the hard cover Disgaea art book and the total came a little under $30. What a great deal on both items.

Got both Castlevania DS titles today from Amazon. POR is its original cover and the DOS cover is the ugly Konamis Best cover, but the game case will sit on the shelf so Im not too worried. Very fast for free standard delivery. Thanks OP

Nabbed both castlevania's. I have not bought a DS game in about a year so hopefully they will respark my interest in the system.

I just ordered Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin+ Final Fantasy 3
for $55.81...

I've only been a DS user for 3 weeks now and have already bought 9 games..

Not good.. :whistle2:#

[quote name='Stry-ker']Got both Castlevania DS titles today from Amazon. POR is its original cover and the DOS cover is the ugly Konamis Best cover, nut the game case will sit on the shelf so I not woried. Very fast for free standard delivery. Thanks OP[/quote] Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[quote name='Stry-ker']Got both Castlevania DS titles today from Amazon. POR is its original cover and the DOS cover is the ugly Konamis Best cover, but the game case will sit on the shelf so Im not too worried. Very fast for free standard delivery. Thanks OP[/quote]

[quote name='taz98spin']I just ordered Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin+ Final Fantasy 3
for $55.81...

I've only been a DS user for 3 weeks now and have already bought 9 games..

Not good.. :whistle2:#[/quote]
You think you've got it bad? I bought a DS Lite 6 weeks ago and I've already spent $500 on 26 games. :lol:

I finally got the shipping confirmation after 6 days or so from placing the order for this. I picked this up and Magical Starsign when it was on the deal of the day.

Since I haven't used amazon for quite some time, I've got a question for those who also order it? Since when have video games fall under the 'unable to be delievered to a PO Box' at amazon?

Books and movies still go through find but any video game I put in my cart wouldn't go through. At the time I just wanted to get the order in, since it was late and the price on Magical Starsign was going to revert. I figured that maybe Amazon changed their policy and video games were shipped via a special carrier that required a physical address to ship to(like UPS). But when I got my shipping confirmation today I noticed it was shipped via USPS. Now since my registered mailing address with the USPS is a PO Box, this is probally going to end up in limbo and end up being undeliverable knowning my luck.

[quote name='solidus_00']I finally got the shipping confirmation after 6 days or so from placing the order for this. I picked this up and Magical Starsign when it was on the deal of the day.

Since I haven't used amazon for quite some time, I've got a question for those who also order it? Since when have video games fall under the 'unable to be delievered to a PO Box' at amazon?

Books and movies still go through find but any video game I put in my cart wouldn't go through. At the time I just wanted to get the order in, since it was late and the price on Magical Starsign was going to revert. I figured that maybe Amazon changed their policy and video games were shipped via a special carrier that required a physical address to ship to(like UPS). But when I got my shipping confirmation today I noticed it was shipped via USPS. Now since my registered mailing address with the USPS is a PO Box, this is probally going to end up in limbo and end up being undeliverable knowning my luck.[/quote] I've been wondering why too. Perhaps there are such games as Taiko Drum Master, Guitar Hero, DDR's, etc that they don't have to pay $$ via USPS.

I couldn't figure out the logic behind their choice of shipping courier. Sometimes they ship by UPS, other by USPS, for a similar sized and weighed package.

Crap, I didn't think this would drop so quickly! I recently got a DS & this was tops on my list, bought it from Amazon as soon as it dropped from $34.95 to $29.99....

...I just called them and got $9 credited back to me! :) Sweet!

Holy ugly cover Batman. Yeah I got mines today. I'm thinking about going to circuit city or SOMEWHERE and do the ole buy and bring back. They can have the ugly version.

[quote name='bulldog93']Fun game so far. I bought it with DoS (crappy cover version). :bomb:[/quote]

Yeah. I just got both Castlevania on DS from Amazon. The DoS really has ugly cover (KONAMI's Best)

[quote name='rapsodist']You think you've got it bad? I bought a DS Lite 6 weeks ago and I've already spent $500 on 26 games. :lol:[/quote]

Dang! That's a lot! I hope to stop buying and spend more time playing
my games :)

[quote name='nwaugh']Do the ugly cover and the old cover have the same UPC?[/quote]

Yes they do. A girl at Target let me switch them out without a problem.

For some reason when I ordered this and the Disgaea book, I got an additional $5 off stating that it was a promotional discount. Not sure what was going on at the time, maybe there was a discount for buying two items that were on sale. Anyway, my order arrived last Saturday.

i ordered tuesday along with Borat on dvd. got the free Super Saver shipping and ETA was 27th of this month. ordered tues NIGHT, got thursday morning. talk about some fast ass free shipping! its almost as if someone screwed up and gave me free overnight!

bread's done
Back