Castlevania: SoTN (PS1) used, $15 shipped after coupon at EBgames.com

JackSuper

CAGiversary!
Feedback
98 (100%)
25% off preowned makes it $15, note that the site says instructions and original packaging may not be included.

added by cheapyd
Use code AFF25 to get 25% off OR use code POB2G1 to take advantage of EB's buy 2 get 1 free used games/dvd offer.

Select EB Saver shipping to get it shipped free.

Cheap ass link

[quote name='JackSuper']25% off preowned makes it $15, note that the site says instructions and original packaging may not be included.[/quote]

You can usually find it at your local Costco new for 14 bucks.

The only thing that sucks about getting this preowned at EB is that it's not guaranteed to come with instructions and original packaging. Everytime I order a preowned PS1 game at ebgames.com, I always get just the disc only in a generic jewel case (a lot of times with rental stickers on the disc).

Yeah Costco & Sam's Club are the same type of warehouse membership stores. I bought several from Sam's I think around $13.86 or something weird like that last year, I haven't seen too many PS1 games there lately thou, :( Costco we use to have a membership to, but the closest one is like over an hour & half away, we don't go to often. This game isn't that rare, it can be found locally and if you're buying used, it's probably best to get one locally so you can check that it's complete, and inspect the disc for scratches.

Glad i still have the Original Copy (Not greatest Hit version).

Also, do you think is worth if you still have NEW & Original Final Fantasy tactics (PS1) ??

Thanks

I saw the $13 Costco deal at the Kennewick, WA Costco over a year ago; I went back again last month and they still had it available. There were 5-7 copies (all Greatest Hits). If you haven't played this game, run--don't walk--and buy it now. It's one of the last great 2-d platformers.

A bump for the free shipping offer and all the recent Castlevania discussion.

4 left at time of bumpage.

I can vouch for the Costco price as well. I'm still shocked at seeing it there for so long.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Glad i still have the Original Copy (Not greatest Hit version).

Also, do you think is worth if you still have NEW & Original Final Fantasy tactics (PS1) ??

Thanks[/quote]

Is there something special in the game that is in your original that isn't in the greatest hits version? No, then why mention it? Hard to believe but getting the greatest hits version for a few titles is actually better than the original. Ex: Tenchu (new opening), VF4 Evo (do I even have to explain why), SH2 (more story), FFX-2 (The greatest hits version in Japan comes with a completely new gameplay mode), etc. I can't say the same about originals being better than greatest hits.

As for the red bar, green bar, platinum cases, they detract nothing from what the game is. What do you do? Showcase them as museum pieces??? Maybe it's the fact that you had spent $30 more for less that makes you feel all warm and tingly, but we're here to play games, not play dress-up with our game cases.

-Morpheus

PS This is a pet peeve of mine. You just so happened to be the one to incur my wrath.

PSS In reply to your question: No.

actually he was talking monetary value, morpheuos, not content, and it might be just chekc on ebay.

[quote name='pachi']actually he was talking monetary value, morpheuos, not content, and it might be just chekc on ebay.[/quote]

pachi, I edited the original post to show you what I am directing my first two paragraphs at. Look for the bold print. BTW are you psychic?

I still say "No" to the FFT question. Its way to easy to get this game for cheap at any store. To name a few stores that still carry it new: Target, Costco, Circuit City, EB, Gamestop, etc. There are just too many. Its not a rare game at all. The greatest hits version kind of killed any rarity this title had to begin with. I'm also glad that they did a greatest hits version. Lets more gamers enjoy a great game for cheap, instead of paying ridiculous amounts of money on ebay for it.

-Morpheus

Currently getting snowed in. Yeah!!!

i want SotN. my Sam's Club doesn't have shit though. bunch of shitty ass budget titles packaged in those double game things.

my EB had a cracked case, used GH version for about $38 used a while back, but i didn't pick it up.

I sold my FFT a few years ago for $75 on eBay. I have two copies of SoTN, one to play and one to keep sealed, so I'm good there. They're both GH if you're wondering.

Anyone willing to buy a SotN for $15 and send it to me? I can pay for it + shipping through PayPal if there are any takers.

[quote name='zombie73']I sold my FFT a few years ago for $75 on eBay. I have two copies of SoTN, one to play and one to keep sealed, so I'm good there. They're both GH if you're wondering.[/quote]

The real question is: Did you sell FFT when there was no greatest hits version? That was the time when FFT was rare and in demand.

-Morpheus

Ofcourse. :p

[quote name='Morpheus']The real question is: Did you sell FFT when there was no greatest hits version? That was the time when FFT was rare and in demand.

-Morpheus[/quote]

[quote name='pimp tyranny']i want SotN. my Sam's Club doesn't have shit though. bunch of shitty ass budget titles packaged in those double game things.

my EB had a cracked case, used GH version for about $38 used a while back, but i didn't pick it up.[/quote]

Someone's bitter. =P

bread's done
Back