Castlevania: Symphony of the Night $9.99 @ Blockbuster (Brand New)

savestheday888

CAGiversary!
I was browsing the games at a local Blockbuster, one without a Game Rush. I found a brand new copy of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night marked $14.99. I've been looking at this game on Ebay, and noticed that it sells used for around $15, without shipping, and around $20 brand new. I figured, what the heck? I can't pass up a sealed copy. To make a long story short, when the clerk rang the game up, it came up at $9.99 + tax. In case someone was looking for an awesome ps1 game, brand new ,and for a cheap price, check out your local Blockbuster (or Game Rush).

No... that's not what I meant. Obviously many people live their whole lives without losing stuff to fires or theft or other losses.

Just saying that it's risky to put so much "personal worth" into a collection of games. I almost lost all my stuff in a fire (the apartment next door burned down). Imagine if that fire had spread and burned up all my "rare games"?

Puts a whole new perspective on the value of material things - easy come; easy go.

troy

[quote name='electrictroy']And what happens to those collections when the house catches fire? Bye-bye ~$10,000 of stuff. Ouch![/QUOTE]

I may be wrong, but I think most places in the US require homeowner's insurance. If you're in an apartment or a house without insurance, that's just not smart IMO and, you're just SOL.

bread's done
Back