Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Nobody has any advice? I'm willing to bite the bullet and pay $60ish if I absolutely have to, but I'd really rather not.

I got mine on eBay a few years ago... At the time, I found a new copy from a seller who had a bunch in stock. Paid $17 total (w/ shipping) - probably one of my best buys...

That game is worth every cent it will cost you to get it!

Good luck! Keep checking eBay - you might find someone who won't rob you blind...

I got it used at gamestop for 34.99. Of course, this info doesn't help you since they stop selling psx games.

I remember back then people would somehow find this game at their local sam club for 19.99 classic hits.

Your best bet, really, is either ebay, gamecrazy, or pawnshops. Good luck - this game is well worth the search for it (took me a month to find it)

If you have a 360, definitely hold off for the Live Arcade version.

If you're very serious about owning a hard copy of this game, try for the Saturn import version. More areas of the castle, more items and bosses, and playable Maria! Only downside is the language barrier, but if you've played the game before, it isn't an issue.

Yeah, I possibly like this game too much.

[quote name='hxhawkeye']If you have a 360, definitely hold off for the Live Arcade version.

If you're very serious about owning a hard copy of this game, try for the Saturn import version. More areas of the castle, more items and bosses, and playable Maria! Only downside is the language barrier, but if you've played the game before, it isn't an issue.

Yeah, I possibly like this game too much.[/QUOTE]

Its got some slowdown too unfortunately :(

I don't own a 360, and I'm not completely sure if I ever will, at least not for a long time. Plus, I've heard that a lot of the old games on Live Arcade aren't perfect ports...

I would rather own a hard copy of this game than have the arcade version of it. Like others have said, either eBay or you can check your local mom and pop stores. That's where I found mine.

[quote name='naes']Wow. Why is this game so rare? When I was younger, all my friends and I had the non-gh version of it.[/QUOTE]

It's not rare. Just in high demand.

bread's done
Back