Casual Gamer Weekly Podcast: Win SSFIV for 360 or PS3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Want to win a copy of Super Street Fighter IV for 360 or PS3? Then download this week's episode of my podcast with fellow CAGer RchrdJ and find out how to win!

Download it here or subscribe to us on iTunes!

[quote name='Regian']Want to win a copy of Super Street Fighter IV for 360 or PS3? Then download this week's episode of my podcast with fellow CAGer RchrdJ and find out how to win!

Download it here or subscribe to us on iTunes![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the contest ;)

And I love the part where you say "I'm going to make you go through the whole friggin' podcast; and find it (about talking about how to enter the contest)" hahaa. ;)

Listening right now.

[quote name='mission42']Sorry to be that guy, but just CAG will suffice, no need for the "CheapAssGamerer"[/QUOTE]

I never realized that. And here I am calling out grammatical errors on my podcast. :D

Wow I just listened to the entire podcast, and I cannot believe I did not catch how to enter the contest.

I heard everything; Halo 2 discussion, CoD, you guys talking about that new Virginia law, and some other things, dangit gonna have to listen again >.<

EDIT: Hehe alright caught it this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I half-expected a 12-year-old to be talking into a mic about a giveaway, and sighed in relief when I heard someone who has gone through puberty.

Going to go tear my hair out listening to every word trying to figure out how to enter.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']I half-expected a 12-year-old to be talking into a mic about a giveaway, and sighed in relief when I heard someone who has gone through puberty.

Going to go tear my hair out listening to every word trying to figure out how to enter.[/QUOTE]

No need to tear your hair out. As long as you pay attention to what's happening, you'll be able to find it, no problem.

Ah, Rchrd did the bump for me. Much appreciated.

By the way, as it stands, there's 19 possible entrants for the contest. Which means odds at this point are pretty good for anyone. So why not download the show and enter?

Jeez, I've listened to the whole thing twice and never found the answer to Q1. I had to Shazam it! :D Which eventually led me to purchasing the Album from iTunes.

And great job on the Podcast, I actually thought it was pretty damn interesting.

Thanks for the contest as well :)

I am having absolutely no luck figuring out what the opening music is.

Is the artist mentioned in any of the podcasts, or is this just something you have to know?

[quote name='Eldredpe']I am having absolutely no luck figuring out what the opening music is.

Is the artist mentioned in any of the podcasts, or is this just something you have to know?[/QUOTE]
I have never mentioned them before on the podcast.

I posted a clue on our Facebook page to help you guys out, though.

[quote name='Zaku77']Here's a question. What in the HELL is your facebook? lol[/QUOTE]

We mention how to find us on the podcast. Just search for the show name on Facebook's search bar.

Well, all the waiting is over. Entry time is now! Of course, granted to listened to the podcast and paid attention!

Entries are due by 11:59PM EST on Saturday. Good luck!

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']When will the winner be announced?[/QUOTE]

We'll contact the winner on Sunday morning, hopefully announcing it on our podcast later that day.

[quote name='Regian']We'll contact the winner on Sunday morning, hopefully announcing it on our podcast later that day.[/QUOTE]
Sweet, and thanks again for the contest; really hoping I have very good luck come Sunday morning ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back