cataclysm 39.99 w/ 10$ credit // amazon

rendochai

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
First time poster, didn't see this deal in the forums...found on slick deals last night..
Amazon has a 10$ credit for wows new expansion cataclysm coming out on the 7th.. if you order now you should be able to get release day delivery for 99 cents.

Thanks for the post, but this really isn't a deal. Amazon often adds $10+ coupons on pre-orders. It has really become standard for bigger releases.

They have had this deal up for weeks. It may be in the amazon megathread.

Yeah I posted it twice in the Amazon credit deals thread but it wasn't put on the front page, this way more people know about it.

I just hope amazon keeps the $10 credit for this whole week. I have a textbook trade in en route to amazon that should be delivered monday and I was going to use the credit from that to get Cataclysm.

i was looking for the collectors edition. gamestop lists it as available, but when I add to cart it deletes it from the cart. :cry:

[quote name='gamersean']i was looking for the collectors edition. gamestop lists it as available, but when I add to cart it deletes it from the cart. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Best Buy has it but the vast majority of the time it ends up on backorder because they have the worse presell system ever.

[quote name='Fatbot3']Best Buy has it but the vast majority of the time it ends up on backorder because they have the worse presell system ever.[/QUOTE]

Bestbuy and Walmart both are pretty bad. Walmart keeps taking orders but cancels so many times.

[quote name='deftoast']Hmm...i don't see $10 anymore but 100 pre-order 'bonus points'...
what are bonus points ???[/QUOTE]

Just a 10$ credit but written different.

They did this with Black Ops as well. I think it is cause of the publisher not wanting any sort of deal on their games and this is a way that Amazon ( and Kmart ) have gotten around it. Atleast that what I think I read on here in a thread.

[quote name='Gamehead']Thanks for the post, but this really isn't a deal. Amazon often adds $10+ coupons on pre-orders. It has really become standard for bigger releases.

They have had this deal up for weeks. It may be in the amazon megathread.[/QUOTE]

This definitely is a deal.

Its an MMO expansion pack which the price wont drop on for quite a while. Easily the best deal anyone wanting to get Cataclysm will find. Doubt youll find this @ best buy/walmart and you SURE AS HELL will never get Cata for less than 39.99 from Gamestop.

[quote name='dcm1602']

Doubt youll find this @ best buy[/QUOTE]

If your a reward zone member you get 500 points (= $10 certificate) for pre-ordering at Best Buy.

Whew, got the preorder in after a little snafu with amazon but looks like it should come tomorrow. Thanks OP for the heads up on $10 credit.

bread's done
Back