Catherine $19.99 back on stock at Amazon

[quote name='Dead_Batteries']Does anybody know if this comes with the soundtrack and artbook?[/QUOTE]

Game only, no extras.

[quote name='sikboy1029']I hope we get some sort of sequel.[/QUOTE]

It certainly sold well enough to justify one.

[quote name='blindinglights']Needs to be $10 by now.[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised it's as cheap as it is, honestly. It's an Atlus game (and a very good one at that) so you typically don't get rock bottom prices. Think we've seen 14.99 at gamefly though.

I wouldn't miss playing through this game for the cost of a junk food meal.

Great game. Picked it up for $15 at Gamefly and that is the cheapest it has been (at least I think so). I'm tempted to buy it again to try for some of the other endings.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']I'm surprised it's as cheap as it is, honestly. It's an Atlus game (and a very good one at that) so you typically don't get rock bottom prices. Think we've seen 14.99 at gamefly though.

I wouldn't miss playing through this game for the cost of a junk food meal.[/QUOTE]

Demons Souls is Atlus isnt it? Thats pretty cheap now and its not even multiplatform. And it was cheap before they shut the server.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Demons Souls is Atlus isnt it? Thats pretty cheap now and its not even multiplatform. And it was cheap before they shut the server.[/QUOTE]
Server for Demon's Souls is still up in NA.

Damn, says I got the last copy for 360. Couldn't decide which one to get, wanted PS3 for coverart (lol) but I got the 360 one because I use my 360 more.

EDIT: Cancelled and got the PS3 one. Couldn't resist. LOL

EDIT of EDIT: Goth both. Bipolar LOL

[quote name='YellowGameboyColor']Damn, says I got the last copy for 360. Couldn't decide which one to get, wanted PS3 for coverart (lol) but I got the 360 one because I use my 360 more.

EDIT of EDIT: Goth both. Bipolar LOL[/QUOTE]

LOL this happens to me all the time, glad I'm not the only one xD. I try to balance out my game library between both my consoles but for some reason my PS3 always ends up having more games :( lool.

YellowGameboyColor said:
Damn, says I got the last copy for 360. Couldn't decide which one to get, wanted PS3 for coverart (lol) but I got the 360 one because I use my 360 more.

EDIT of EDIT: Goth both. Bipolar LOL
1st world problems! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
35312525.jpg

Been wanting to pick this up 19.99 was a bit much, but a couple sellers had it for $15 shipped worked for me.

about 17 bucks amazon direct. Sounded good enough to me. I have the collectors edition but dont really want to open it. Figured id snag this to actually finally play the damn thing

[quote name='YellowGameboyColor']Damn, says I got the last copy for 360. Couldn't decide which one to get, wanted PS3 for coverart (lol) but I got the 360 one because I use my 360 more.

EDIT of EDIT: Goth both. Bipolar LOL[/QUOTE]

This is why I wish someone here would make the alternate coverart for each platform. I don't know how to do it. Eventually, if I want it that bad I'll learn how to create coverart. I so want reversible coverart.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']This is why I wish someone here would make the alternate coverart for each platform. I don't know how to do it. Eventually, if I want it that bad I'll learn how to create coverart. I so want reversible coverart.[/QUOTE]

you can always ask someone on neogaf in their custom cover art thread or check vgboxart.com to see if you like any on there.

http://vgboxart.com/search/?q=catherine

The 360 one is nice, id use it if I had a 360. Ill probably grab that ps3 one that has both of them on the front, thats nice also.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']This is why I wish someone here would make the alternate coverart for each platform. I don't know how to do it. Eventually, if I want it that bad I'll learn how to create coverart. I so want reversible coverart.[/QUOTE]
I just use photoshop, and high gloss paper on my MKII 9000 Pro printer.
I make custom cover arts for games that came in generic cover.

Yeah, but you gotta get the one with your waifu on it.

(I actually chose the Katherine cover, but Catherine's better.)

[quote name='YBX87']why does the coverart matter? isn't it all the same with the in game content?[/QUOTE]

think we got ourself a gamestop employee here

[quote name='YBX87']why does the coverart matter? isn't it all the same with the in game content?[/QUOTE]
Of course it matters.

In for a PS3 copy and a pair of Eneloop AA batteries. Thanks OP! Might have to double dip for a 360 copy too, just because this game deserves lots of money.

bread's done
Back