Catherine (PS3/360) $19.99 @ Amazon

VenomA7X

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Ps3:http://www.amazon.com/Catherine-Pla...UTF8&qid=1352430504&sr=1-1&keywords=catherine

Xbox 360:http://www.amazon.com/Catherine-Xbo...UTF8&qid=1352430504&sr=1-1&keywords=catherine

Amazon has the standard editions of Catherine on sale, unfortunately it doesn't show that the soundtrack and art book are included, still a great price though.

UPDATE: Temporarily out of stock from Amazon.

This is what it reads from Amazon on the Featured Merchants List. "Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item."

Good news is that it is still purchasable at 19.99 and a lot of people decided to give the game a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to troll & failing, as usual. Just because you don't like/aren't good at puzzles doesn't make Catherine a bad game. Everyone has an opinion, though.

Overall I thought it was a good game. I can see why people wouldn't like it, but I feel like it's a strong reminder of what can be good about Japanese games. There WILL be times when you want to kill somebody because of the difficulty or when you get the controls mixed up because you're reversed and fall to your doom for the umpteenth time. At this price it's a safe gamble if you have any interest at all.

$20 for this is a deal? I didn't know that. My local Hastings has tons of these in stock new for $20, figured that was just the price of it now days.

My girlfriend bought it a few months back, I can't get into it personally. It's definitely a interesting game though.

As someone who doesn't typically get into the overly 'Japense-ey" type stories and characters, I somehow became really engaged in this one. The puzzles become increasingly frustrating after a certain point in the game, but I wanted to keep at them just to see what would happen in the story next. Because of my urge to continue the story, I began to master the puzzle sections, eventually really liking them. Now I kinda want to go start a new game..

Once you get into it, it's an amazing game. It's hard to get into though, but stick with it!

After that it is hugely addictive!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MooseTheCorgi']This game is garbage. Play the demo you played the whole game. Save your money, no pricepoint is worth it.[/QUOTE]

That's not true. In the full game you play those boring sections in the middle to get to the puzzles. Walking around, drinking, talking to your friends, texting ect... this game is the reason I stopped listing to people on the internet. I should have learned my lesson with nier. Lol! I don't like this game at all. It just wasn't my style. Its not a bad game though. Its just for a certain type of person.

[quote name='krashhole']I like the trolls that are calling people trolls, yet they troll every topic to post nonsense.[/QUOTE]

Does that make them trolls to the second power?

[quote name='Komentra']$20 for this is a deal? I didn't know that. My local Hastings has tons of these in stock new for $20, figured that was just the price of it now days.

My girlfriend bought it a few months back, I can't get into it personally. It's definitely a interesting game though.[/QUOTE]

Which Hastings do you live by? My local one has it for 60 bucks still

bread's done
Back