Catherine (PS3 & X360) 29.99 @ Best Buy 2 Day sale

[quote name='reicaden']uncensored? wait, like uncensored? or you mean, the one where shes taking off her dress just a bit?[/QUOTE]

That's what I meant, lol. Sorry for the confusion.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']That's what I meant, lol. Sorry for the confusion.[/QUOTE]

was about to say, ill import it if need be damnit!! lol

[quote name='reicaden']was about to say, ill import it if need be damnit!! lol[/QUOTE]

LOL, same here. Gotta get the most bang for your buck. ;) Terrible joke, lol.

[quote name='mitch079']Alternate - 730865001392
Regular (according to Fry's online) - 730865001385[/QUOTE]

Yeah, in that case it won't work.

Personally, I could not care any less about the cover as long as the content is the same. But if for whatever reason you are dead set on the regular cover and have the alternate, just buy a used copy with the original cover at GS and just swap them out and return within a week. It's not really return fraud, maybe a minor case of it since it's only a cover. Hell, some employees might even let you do that if your a regular.

The cover I said was Canadian is probably the US one as well as the alternate cover I got here at a Best Buy in Texas has English and French on it.

HTML:
[quote name='Lord Izanagi']Am I the only one who likes the non-almost nude cover? Katherine is better looking than Catherine.[/QUOTE]

In the case of PS3, we only have the choice of Catherine.

Which is why I'll probably get the Xbox version. I actually don't care which I get, as long as I get it new for a lower price than this.

bread's done
Back