Catherine (Xbox or PS3) $29.99

[quote name='exaznkid']might wanna tag that link as a spoiler since in this rare case it actually is a spoiler[/QUOTE]

Was just about to say that. Like who the fuck just posts a whole game ending without warning for spoilers. That's like standing out front of a movie and telling everyone about to see it the main character dies. Just FUKING GREAT.

the title of the video is ending. i say how i like the ending that people were talking about on the page before. in the sense of context/reading skills i presumed people wouldnt click the play button the video just randomly. lol. i put spoilers on the text/vid. you are welcome. exaznkid you can edit your post too since you are quoting the 'spoiler' text. peace

ps - the spoiler with the game ending will spoil that game ending for you. don't click on game ending if you don't want to watch one of the game endings. you have been warned. clicking play will play the video that is labeled as one of the ending, and it will show an ending if played.
it is a 15+ min video, so if you are watching it, stop now cuz it is a video of one of the endings. after a few minutes you should realize the movie titled game ending is in fact one of the endings to the game. so you have been cautioned.

also the only part i even wanted to post/mention was the last minutes starting at 13.40. woot demon grrlz....

my bad. i apologize from the bottom of my heart to those i have hurt.

yeah iv had games spoiled for me also, rdr, la noire, heavy rain, ff7...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Velo214']the title of the video is ending. i say how i like the ending that people were talking about on the page before. in the sense of context/reading skills i presumed people wouldnt click the play button the video just randomly. lol. i put spoilers on the text/vid. you are welcome. exaznkid you can edit your post too since you are quoting the 'spoiler' text. peace

ps - the spoiler with the game ending will spoil that game ending for you. don't click on game ending if you don't want to watch one of the game endings. you have been warned. clicking play will play the video that is labeled as one of the ending, and it will show an ending if played.
it is a 15+ min video, so if you are watching it, stop now cuz it is a video of one of the endings. after a few minutes you should realize the movie titled game ending is in fact one of the endings to the game. so you have been cautioned.

also the only part i even wanted to post/mention was the last minutes starting at 13.40. woot demon grrlz....

my bad. i apologize from the bottom of my heart to those i have hurt.[/QUOTE]
no worries, i was kinda tempted to play it since i have this little thing for Dem Succubus (Succubi?) but i didnt want to ruin the experience especially after what happened with LA Noire

[quote name='Booj']I'd be skeptical. Its possible but those are listed as pre-order bonuses on the Catherine Wiki.

http://catherinethegame.wikia.com/wiki/Editions

and then there's this guy:

https://plus.google.com/107645019424404171676/posts/j5Ge2Hvdps8

Says that it does indeed.

I have the "artbook and soundtrack" simply a small foldout that contains the music cd and art.. I can definitely see them including it in the standard version.[/QUOTE]

The G+ picture is from someone who preordered and got it on release date (July 26th, the date of his picture). It's a preorder bonus only, unless they didn't sell enough copies yet and still have some lying around.

[quote name='blurrz']The G+ picture is from someone who preordered and got it on release date (July 26th, the date of his picture). It's a preorder bonus only, unless they didn't sell enough copies yet and still have some lying around.[/QUOTE]

There are quite a few comments for the item in December and January where people said they did indeed get the CD and artbook. So hopefully they haven't run out yet!

[quote name='MSUHitman']Beware that Walmart and Best Buy have edited artwork (don't see Catherine's chest on PS3 and can't see Katherine's butt on 360) because the pictures are zoomed in.[/QUOTE]
The one thing I found funniest was that GS had the "PG-13" cover version out on the shelves in full view. I fully expected to see at least a couple complaints online from 'concerned parents' about the risque coverart from this game.

But I think this game flew under the radar for most of the usual GS clientele.;)

[quote name='Alucardo666']Ugh, I had my order in for that too.... but it got 'lost in transit' Full refund, no game (T_T)[/QUOTE]

That happen to you as well. Same thing happen to me. I was a little upset since that was a perfect price for me.

[quote name='ayob']OOS or OOP?[/QUOTE]
Nope. Unlike many Atlus games this isn't likely to become hard to find/rare anytime soon(if ever).

That's what I was thinking when I bought it originally, since I figured it was gonna be such a niche game that no one would buy it. Yet I've seen tons of people talking about it and far more folks playing it than other older titles by Atlus.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']The one thing I found funniest was that GS had the "PG-13" cover version out on the shelves in full view. I fully expected to see at least a couple complaints online from 'concerned parents' about the risque coverart from this game.

But I think this game flew under the radar for most of the usual GS clientele.;)[/QUOTE]

i remember when this game launched and there was a ps3 collector's edition at my local gamestop. i asked if i could take a look at it while i was standing next to some chubby 10 year old kid with his mom and when he saw the Catherine artwork in my hands he screamed "whoa what game is that?" LOL

I got a CAG email price alert. I hope it comes with the artbook and soundtrack. That's the only reason I passed on $18 Gamefly deal.

[quote name='roymustang']I'm surprised so many CAGs didn't pick up the "Love is Over" deluxe edition when it was $29.99 during the holidays last year.[/QUOTE]

Only the Xbox360 version was that much the PS3 version was still like $46 it was also like a 1-2 day sale. And the thread went 13 pages long so a lot of CAGS probably did pick it up. The PS3 version of love is over deluxe edition was only $14 cheaper then it is now. And that's the cheapest its ever been.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311135

[quote name='roymustang']I'm surprised so many CAGs didn't pick up the "Love is Over" deluxe edition when it was $29.99 during the holidays last year.[/QUOTE]

Hilariously, I only checked the RSS feed up until after christmas last year. Turns out I was missing out on 99% of the deals.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']I got a CAG email price alert. I hope it comes with the artbook and soundtrack. That's the only reason I passed on $18 Gamefly deal.[/QUOTE]
Just got mine in, it includes the soundtrack and artbook

(although the artbook is more like an art pamphlet)

bread's done
Back