Cause nobody else did OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AlbinoNinja']also, anyone have any ideas for the next OTT? [/QUOTE]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPxY8lpYAUM[/media]

I know you guys aren't talking about days anymore, but here's how my Monday went, because I'm bored:

I did some laundry, signed up for school. Then my friend Mike calls me up and says his girlfriend's parent are out of town. So he's throwing a little something over there.

I head over there. Drink some Natural Ice they bought (broke asses), once that was gone I went and bought a mini Heiniken keg, 12 pack of High Life and a bottle of Southren Comfort. So were all drinking and shit.

Then my friend James felt like being an ass so he chugged about 3/4s of the SoCo bottle. He thinks he's cool for about 15 minutes and then it was all downhill from there. He decides he wants to go tagging. He grabs some cans gos writing for about 2 minutes then throws up on himself.

He comes back into the house, sans shirt. Gets to the restroom and throws up for just about the rest of the night. While all this is going on we're laughing/getting pissed at him. We decide to take the party to the pool.

Theres a girl (Sandra)there who didn't bring her bathing suit, she asks the my boy Mike's girl (Ariana) if she can borrow one. This is where it gets good. Ariana is a "A" cup and Sandra is a "C". So she was pouring out of her suit the whole time.

So it's getting to be almost 2 o' clock (I'm not sure how it is everywhere, but where I live they stop selling alcohol at 2AM). So I make a quick dash to grab a 20 pack of Budweiser and I do, with only 3 minutes to spare. We drink that, and Mike mentions that we should be heading out because he has to be at work in 4 hours.

So were leaving, I'm driving myself, my boy Conrad, and my roommate Delvin. Me and Conrad and Mike are waiting outside for Delvin, like "Where the fuck is he?" So we all go inside. Theres only one light on, we head in there and turn on the lights and what do we see?

Delvin eating out Sandra.

So we're all laughing and shit. And we explain that we have to leave. So Sandra is hugging us all goodbye (while she is buttnaked still). The last person she hugs goodbye is Conrad. She starts making out with him and sucking on his ear so we head out of the room. About 2 minutes later Conrad walks out and he tells us what she said, which is: "I want to be trained. If you guys have condoms" So Mike hands me, Conrad and Delvin about 10 condoms. We all take our turn (before we leave, me and Con tag all over stupid ass James) and I get home about 4:30AM.

Good night indeed.

[quote name='zewone']I know you guys aren't talking about days anymore, but here's how my Monday went, because I'm bored:

I did some laundry, signed up for school. Then my friend Mike calls me up and says his girlfriend's parent are out of town. So he's throwing a little something over there.

I head over there. Drink some Natural Ice they bought (broke asses), once that was gone I went and bought a mini Heiniken keg, 12 pack of High Life and a bottle of Southren Comfort. So were all drinking and shit.

Then my friend James felt like being an ass so he chugged about 3/4s of the SoCo bottle. He thinks he's cool for about 15 minutes and then it was all downhill from there. He decides he wants to go tagging. He grabs some cans gos writing for about 2 minutes then throws up on himself.

He comes back into the house, sans shirt. Gets to the restroom and throws up for just about the rest of the night. While all this is going on we're laughing/getting pissed at him. We decide to take the party to the pool.

Theres a girl (Sandra)there who didn't bring her bathing suit, she asks the my boy Mike's girl (Ariana) if she can borrow one. This is where it gets good. Ariana is a "A" cup and Sandra is a "C". So she was pouring out of her suit the whole time.

So it's getting to be almost 2 o' clock (I'm not sure how it is everywhere, but where I live they stop selling alcohol at 2AM). So I make a quick dash to grab a 20 pack of Budweiser and I do, with only 3 minutes to spare. We drink that, and Mike mentions that we should be heading out because he has to be at work in 4 hours.

So were leaving, I'm driving myself, my boy Conrad, and my roommate Delvin. Me and Conrad and Mike are waiting outside for Delvin, like "Where the fuck is he?" So we all go inside. Theres only one light on, we head in there and turn on the lights and what do we see?

Delvin eating out Sandra.

So we're all laughing and shit. And we explain that we have to leave. So Sandra is hugging us all goodbye (while she is buttnaked still). The last person she hugs goodbye is Conrad. She starts making out with him and sucking on his ear so we head out of the room. About 2 minutes later Conrad walks out and he tells us what she said, which is: "I want to be trained. If you guys have condoms" So Mike hands me, Conrad and Delvin about 10 condoms. We all take our turn (before we leave, me and Con tag all over stupid ass James) and I get home about 4:30AM.

Good night indeed.[/QUOTE]

Ctrl+F

Find: Orgy

NOT FOUND

You can't have a drinking party without an orgy. That's like having a root beer float without the Mountain Dew and whiskey. It's not absolutely necessary, but it'll make things A LOT more interesting.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']also, anyone have any ideas for the next OTT? should we wait for crazytalk and OTT street?[/QUOTE]

My dad took my truck to "wash it" so no go on the OTT street thing today but I'll have it for the next one.

It was fun while it lasted...

Edit: First of all I would like to thank God for making this all possible...yada yada yada...big ups to zew for a great story to go out on. Thank you and GOOD NIGHT CLEVELAND....

GOD fuckING DAMN!!!
060725_massivedamage.jpg

I almost spit out my coffee laughing when i saw that

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back