CC $15 off $100 from 11/29-12/15/07

Perfect*Ending

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I don't know if anyone needs this, but if you're gonna shop at CC anytime, might as well use it.

Rock Band, I guess? Pretty much nothing to get, though, since there are better deals out there.

The stacks of coupons are at cash registers/customer service desks.

$15 off $100 at CC B&M and online. Usual restrictions apply (no consoles, etc.) Same as before.

(If this is a repost, please lock.)

Got this a few weeks ago after buying a dvd there. As far as I know it will work on anything as long as it's over $100.

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']anyone that is purchasing online. im giving the codes out! PM if interested![/quote]

Hey, I'll take one.

Is it possible to use the online $15 off 100 and then get the in-store pickup? It sucks in hawaii the shippings not free i think.

I used it today, along with my gamer savings card on guitar hero 3.

Got 99-15=84 - 10 percent = 76+3 tax = 79 bucks

79 for guitar hero 3 360. Woot :)

If anyone has any extra code, I'd love to take one to purchase Mass Effect and some filler please. It would be greatly apprecaited. Thanks!

[quote name='asif5th']Cod4+Mass Effect=Perfect with this coupon[/quote]
Yeah, you'd need a filler. :lol:

A stick of gum? Candy bar?

In a few hours, I will post up some codes in this thread for use. The reason I won't PM them is because I don't know who's passing out the codes via PM. It is a waste if someone ends up with two codes from two PMs.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Yeah, you'd need a filler. :lol:

In a few hours, I will post up some codes in this thread for use. The reason I won't PM them is because I don't know who's passing out the codes via PM. It is a waste if someone ends up with two codes from two PMs.[/quote]

Hey, I appreciate you passing out codes. I was just wondering if this is a one use per code type of deal? Just wondering if I'm going to have to rush to my nearest CC or just can relax on it. Thanks.

I have several on hand, and they work online as well. I don't know if shipping will be free or not (it was free when I used it months ago, may have changed), but you'll pay tax.

Yes, they are one-time use only.

Yeah, I'd like to add that they are online only (the code itself). They are valid in-store if you have the actual physical coupon with the barcode and all.

I will post several codes up in a few hours. If you want one privately, send me a PM.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Yeah, you'd need a filler. :lol:

In a few hours, I will post up some codes in this thread for use. The reason I won't PM them is because I don't know who's passing out the codes via PM. It is a waste if someone ends up with two codes from two PMs.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by a filler? Do you need it to ring up over $100? Because CoD4 (with the sale next week) and Mass Effect should reach $100 with the two of them.

I need a code if anyone has one.. would appreciate it.. 15 bucks off of the 699.99 purchase im about to make would be dynomite..

Can you print the coupon anywhere? I went earlier today in anticipation of getting COD4 and a Wii tomorrow but I didn't see any coupons.

I am out of codes. I have given all codes I had to CAGs.

[quote name='Drakeon']What do you mean by a filler? Do you need it to ring up over $100? Because CoD4 (with the sale next week) and Mass Effect should reach $100 with the two of them.[/quote]
CoD 4 is $39.99
Mass Effect is $59.99

TOTAL = $99.98

You need 2 cents. ;) ...And that's my 2 cents on that. No pun intended. :bouncy:

Sorry, tax doesn't count.

[quote name='XXXplosive1']Can you print the coupon anywhere? I went earlier today in anticipation of getting COD4 and a Wii tomorrow but I didn't see any coupons.[/quote]
They cannot be printed since they're one-time use only.

You have to find the stack somewhere in store, likely at the customer service desks or any help desks.

Also, doesn't work on consoles.

[quote name='XXXplosive1']Can you print the coupon anywhere? I went earlier today in anticipation of getting COD4 and a Wii tomorrow but I didn't see any coupons.[/quote]
They cannot be printed since they're one-time use only.

You have to find the stack somewhere in store, likely at the customer service desks or any help desks.

Also, doesn't work on consoles.

please pm me a code, im going to do cod4 + halo3 + cheap random item, so basic I get cod4 for $40 and halo3 for $45 :D

I got your PM freemoney. Sent.

(Excludes consoles, notebook/desktop PCs, Verizon, Infinity, Velodyne, Bose, Polk, HP MP3 players, Apple, Kicker, MTX Thunder, Sony XBR TVs... and some other junk.)

[quote name='wouldyoukindly']I still need a code. Please, anyone?[/quote]
Gotcha one.

[quote name='khan6831']can you please send me out a code because i haven't received it yet? Thanks man[/quote]
Fine, you're getting the last code I have.

I am out of codes now. If anyone has several and would share, help out other CAGs!

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']I got your PM freemoney. Sent.

(Excludes consoles, notebook/desktop PCs, Verizon, Infinity, Velodyne, Bose, Polk, HP MP3 players, Apple, Kicker, MTX Thunder, Sony XBR TVs... and some other junk.)

Gotcha one.

Fine, you're getting the last code I have.

I am out of codes now. If anyone has several and would share, help out other CAGs![/quote]
Thanks for listing the exclusions!

I already used the $40 coupon to get my brand new Falcon 175W 360 from CC. Thanks to this board! that one also exclused consoles, but the girl who helped me find the 360 i was looking for didn't seem to care, she scanned it and it went through.

bread's done
Back