CC AD 3/23-3/29 Free 10 GC with 2 Games.. CC KW 17.99!

Ice2Dragon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Props to 90k5 from SD for the ad.

New Releases

Rainbow Six Vegas PS3/360 >>>>>>>>>>> 59.99
Final Fantasy Ring of Fates (NDS)>>>>>>>>>>> 39.99
Buzz! (PS2)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 39.99
Singstar (PS2)>>>>>>>>>>> 49.99
CC3 Kane's Wrath (PC)>>>>> 17.99
Reel Bass Fishing (WII)>>>>>>>>>>> 29.99
Nanostray 2 (DS)>>>>>>>>>>> 29.99

Free 10 dollar giftcard with purchase of the following games
Final Fantasy Crysis Core (PSP)>>>>>>>>>>>> 39.99
Viking : Battle For Asgard PS3/360 >>>>>>>>>>>> 59.99

Playstation 3 Items

Uncharted PS3 >>>>>>>>>>>> 59.99
Assassin's Creed PS3 >>>>>>>>>> 44.99
Playstation 3 40gb W/ Spiderman 3 Blu-Ray >>>>>>>>>> 399.99
Blu-Ray Remote >>>>>>>>>>>>> 24.99
PS3 Six Axis Controller >>>>>>>>> 49.99
USB Cable Pack >>>>>>>>>>>> 19.99

XBOX 360 Items

Xbox 360 Premium Edition >>>>>>>>>> 349.99
XBOX 360 controllers (Save $5) >>>>>>>>>>> 44.99
Nyko Cooling Fan (Save $5) >>>>>>>>>>>>> 14.99
Nyko G-Pak carrying bag (Save $5) >>>>>>>> 24.99

Call of Duty 4 (xbox 360) (Save $10) >>>>>>>> 49.99
Mass Effect >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 59.99

Thats it! No hi-def deals this week sorry guys!

Thanks for posting - I'm this/close to getting a PSP with Crisis Core even though I've never really been into portable gaming.

[quote name='coolz481']Thanks for posting - I'm this/close to getting a PSP with Crisis Core even though I've never really been into portable gaming.[/quote]

I imported it, and cant read a damn word of any language sides english, and its so worth it.

Id definitely recommend it.. especially at either 29.99 or 25.99 (discount card) at cc.. you can't beat that for a psp game.. seriously ^_^

[quote name='heyheyhey11']why has it became a race to beat others and speedy on posting ads faster than anyone ?[/quote]

Why does it matter who posts them and when they post them?

[quote name='Risrepkel']Is this a pricing mistake?

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Comm...sem/rpsm/oid/203744/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Looks like C&C Kane's Wrath is only $10 and judging by the box cover, it includes the guaranteed beta for Red Alert 3! However, it doesn't look like they're taking pre-orders.[/quote]

That's the PRE-ORDER PRICE that gives you the pre-view disc only, not the full game. Someone screwed up at CC.com You pay the difference when it comes out. Expect CC to correct this before the release of the full game.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Why does it matter who posts them and when they post them?[/quote]

Exactly.

It doesn't matter who posts it, or when. If someone is faster and gets them to us in a more reasonable amount of time, awesome.

[quote name='Morphine']If only CC had the shinra case for Final fantasy :([/quote]

They are being given at so many places, that I doubt they will sell out..

Even GOW didnt sell 200k copies its first week on psp. I doubt FFCC will sell over 200k.. so odds are the cases wont be worth much.

The metallic case at bb is stupid.. its just a sleeve thats shiny.

Id prefer a 10 dollar gc to a plastic UMD case or a shiny sleeve.

[quote name='v1et r1ce']PS3 with Spiderman 3? I thought there were none left?[/quote]

Nope, some stores still do. Ive seen the non S3 though in stores recently.

that price on kanes wrath cant be right, the 10$ or the 18$. Any further verification on those>

if you scroll down on the website, you can add Kanes Wrath to your cart for in store pick up and then change it to shipping or w/e. I went ahead and ordered, in hopes of getting it for 10, lol.

[quote name='rainking187']Just curious do you have a link to the rest of the ad? I'm interested in the music and movie deals.[/quote]

Sure ill post them in the morning. going to bed now -_-V

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Welcome Back Ice2Dragon! We missed you![/quote]

I know, everyone does. Ive gotten over 100 pm's the past two days lolz.

Quick update, so i ordered KW for 10 from CC's website and i did instore pickup, so my plan is to print the reciept and go try to pick it up when it hits the shelves. Just sharing the idea in case anyone else wishes to try it.

[quote name='xenoaroe']Quick update, so i ordered KW for 10 from CC's website and i did instore pickup, so my plan is to print the reciept and go try to pick it up when it hits the shelves. Just sharing the idea in case anyone else wishes to try it.[/quote]

This might not work as they might give you the 10 dollar pre-order box instead THEN tell you to pay the difference on KW.

It's a good sale though.

[quote name='xenoaroe']Quick update, so i ordered KW for 10 from CC's website and i did instore pickup, so my plan is to print the reciept and go try to pick it up when it hits the shelves. Just sharing the idea in case anyone else wishes to try it.[/quote]

Yeah that wont work.

[quote name='ITDEFX']This might not work as they might give you the 10 dollar pre-order box instead THEN tell you to pay the difference on KW.

It's a good sale though.[/quote]

Is there anything in the pre-sell box worth having?

[quote name='imacyco']Is there anything in the pre-sell box worth having?[/quote]

To be honest, there is a blooper reel... some of the battle casts that they have been showing online and some other fluff. Your not going to get a Kane bobble head or figures like they did with Tiberium Sun or Red Alert 2 :whistle2:(

Does BestBuy usually price matches purchase with free gift card deals such as the Crisis Core /w $10 gift card?

[quote name='eau']Does BestBuy usually price matches purchase with free gift card deals such as the Crisis Core /w $10 gift card?[/QUOTE]

YMMV, that's the manager's call. They don't have to honor it if they don't want to.

bread's done
Back