CC ad for 10/3-10/09

deadite76

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
All thanks goes to Tony Dvdfan at dvdtalk.com

DDR Extreme $59.99 (doesn't say for which console)

GBA

Pinball Land (10/6) - $24.99

Multi

THUG 2 (10/7) - $49.99 w/$10 GC
NBA Live 2005 $39.99

XBOX/PS2

MK:Deception(10/8) - $49.99 w/$10 GC
DRIV3R - $24.99
NFL Street - $19.99
007 EoN - $19.99

GC

Metroid Bundle - $99.99 w/free Tony Hawk 4

DVDS:

$8.99

Deep Impact SE
Untouchables SE
Bowling for Columbine
Manchurian Candidate
American President
Primary Colors
Dave

$12.99

Care Bears Journey To Joke A Lot

$15.99

Aladdin

$17.99

Farenheit 9/11

$19.99

Saved
Shawshank Redemption SE
Walking Tall
Man On Fire
Alamo

$22.99+

What's Happening S2 - $22.99
Dawson's Creek S4 - $34.99
Aladdin Box Set - $39.99
Andrew LLoyd Webber Collection - $42.99
Roswell S2 - $42.99
Star Wars Trilogy - $49.99
Friday the 13th Ultimate Collection - $54.99

Wow they are gnna sell out of those Cubes fast. Prime goes for $20, Tony Hawk goes for $50... the system is basically... 30$?! Thats pretty desperate for sales, I would take advantage of it If I didn't already have two cubes.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Wow they are gnna sell out of those Cubes fast. Prime goes for $20, Tony Hawk goes for $50... the system is basically... 30$?! Thats pretty desperate for sales, I would take advantage of it If I didn't already have two cubes.[/quote]
I think Tony Hawk 4 is a PC, so its works to around $60 for the console. That's if you don't add the value of the Metroid Prime 2 demo disc.

Tony Hawk 4 goes for $50 on the cube? I got the Xbox version for $10 several months ago when FYE had it on sale.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Wow they are gnna sell out of those Cubes fast. Prime goes for $20, Tony Hawk goes for $50... the system is basically... 30$?! Thats pretty desperate for sales, I would take advantage of it If I didn't already have two cubes.[/quote]

Tony Hawk 4 for GC is $20, or $15 after GGC.

[quote name='rebenns']That EON deal is looking good. I wonder if this is a universal price drop?[/quote]

yeah its a universal price drop

[quote name='tenzor'][quote name='rebenns']That EON deal is looking good. I wonder if this is a universal price drop?[/quote]

yeah its a universal price drop[/quote]

BB is selling through the GC and XBox versions of EoN, so, if you can't find it at CC, you might not have luck at BB.

[quote name='rebenns']That EON deal is looking good. I wonder if this is a universal price drop?[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it is.

Thanks. That Gamecube deal is pretty good. Too bad I got mine for $90 at Christmas last year. Jump on it if you don't already have one, though (not a big fan of THPS4, but for free, you can't complain).

Nothing for me this week. Good thing, really. I'm saving up for the supposedly upcoming B2G1 sale at Toys'R'Us.

[quote name='UberCAG']does cc match coupons, because then mk deception would be 30 if u include the target one[/quote]
Mine does but overall it's YMMV.

[quote name='KAR10']There is no deals for NBA 2K5!?[/quote]

Yeah, there is. It's $20. That's a heck of a deal isn't it?

Seriously, it seems Target usually has the games on sale during the first week or two of release. It'll probably be $16.98 pretty soon.

i love aladdin. i remember seeing that movie in the theater when i was young. one of my favorite disney movie along with lion king. whats does the giftset contain?

Aladdin rules!

Anyways, I might jump on that THUG2 w/ gift card deal, unless I get too impatient and just get it at EB monday/tuesday.

[quote name='demomanTNA']Oooohhhhhhhh boy... Aladdin Giftset for $39.99... I am *SO* there. :D[/quote]

I ordered mine from Amazon, its only $32 there. The set is very similiar to the Lion King Boxset, it has several sketches and a book.

Can't wait till it arrives! :D

[quote name='KAR10']There is no deals for NBA 2K5!?[/quote]

$15 in next week's Best Buy ad. Use the $5 off Xbox Live software coupon to get it for $10. Everything else in the Best Buy ad is regular price.

bread's done
Back