CC Coupon scans - Spend 100-249 Get 10 GC 250-499 25 GC 500-900 50 GC Nice 4 Wii

kevzik

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Effective 12/11/06-12/23/06 Excludes verizon, polk, bose, veldodyne, disney and lame CC services.

Yeah, so its not an amazing deal, but if you plan on purchasing a wii or a ps3 in the near future this is a pretty cool coupon. Anyway, hope it helps some.

*waits again for the whole "theyre scans" and "its fraud" losers* ;)

[quote name='XboxHardcore.com']You don't even need a scan of these.... all CCs have stacks and stacks of these at the checkout.[/quote]
Do you really believe all CC pass these things out? CC is horrible at things like this. My CC just released xmen movie posters and some other old shit. People may need these scan. Sorry, but your post just irritated me.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']Hate to steal your thunder, but:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2405572&postcount=249

$40 off $200, expires on the 31st.

Still, if for some reason they don't accept it, you can use the OP's coupons as a last resort (Assuming they actually are at the register, that is.)[/quote]

You didn't steal my thunder. I have alwasy been aware of this coupon. I have even used it, but its a decent YMMV. These should work easily. Now if they could be stacked together:D

Do you think it would work to bring back my receipt for my 360 purchase and get the $25 gift card? I mean, I made the purchase PMing TRU, so the receipt shows that it was a $300 purchase and a $100 gift card, but even a $300 purchase would qualify. Has anyone tried this?

[quote name='Mr Durand Pierre']Do you think it would work to bring back my receipt for my 360 purchase and get the $25 gift card? I mean, I made the purchase PMing TRU, so the receipt shows that it was a $300 purchase and a $100 gift card, but even a $300 purchase would qualify. Has anyone tried this?[/QUOTE]

No, its only on that purchase.

You would probably have an easier time just asking for the $25.

[quote name='ggamdori']"Not valid on previous purchases."[/QUOTE]

It doesn't say that anywhere. As long as the purchase was made between the 11th and the 23rd. Or am I missing something?

It doesn't say that anywhere. As long as the purchase was made between the 11th and the 23rd. Or am I missing something?

I have the coupon in front of me. Also the second jpg over there shows that. Second line, around the middle, it says so.

Assuming you opened the box already, probably you can buy a new one with PM again with the coupon, then return the new one with the original reciept.

bread's done
Back