CC/Gamerush Loot Bragging

Sulik2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Really happy about this one, first time I have ever really been able to use CAG notices to my advantage.
I knew the CC sale was starting sunday but I was leaving for town and couldn't get there early to CC. By the time I got back I figured CC would be cleared out. Anyway Saturday night I take my younger cousin to CC for him to buy a DS and low and behold there are still a bunch of clearance games there. Mostly crap, but like 20 path of neos. So I pick up some. First night I bought Indigo Prophecy, SSX on Tour, Path of Neo, and another game that escapes me right now. Took them into Gamerush that night, after the extra five, Indigo and the game I can't remember rang up at $11, Path of Neo at $17!!! Needless to say the next day I hit up CC for some more stuff.

I ended up trading in 5 Path of Neo's - $37.50 in profit
Three $11 games - For $4.50 profit
Used 2 neo's to get the bonus on Burnout Revenge for 360- $27 dollares

So for an expenditure of about $77 I now had $145 in Gamerush credit. Found the last Gamerush around me with a DS Lite and am now a very happy cagger. I just wish I could have gotten to CC sooner and hopefully gotten some Marc Ecko's, then I would have really cashed out. Anyways, thank you CAG!

I ended up transfering about 6 CC games at $40 or so to over a $120 of GR credit. I then bought a lot of clearance crap I didn't need.

So, for $40 cash, I got:

Donkey Konga w/ Bongos (GCN)
Outrun (XBOX)
SSX3 (XBOX)
SSX OT (XBOX)
SSX OT (GCN)
Psi-Ops (XBOX)
Killer 7 (GCN)
Game Boy Player
Some magazines
2 guides
Spare PSP battery

...and an EyeToy that I traded to a CAG for a sealed Halo 3 pack!

[quote name='mattcube64']I ended up transfering about 6 CC games at $40 or so to over a $120 of GR credit. I then bought a lot of clearance crap I didn't need.

So, for $40 cash, I got:

Donkey Konga w/ Bongos (GCN)
Outrun (XBOX)
SSX3 (XBOX)
SSX OT (XBOX)
SSX OT (GCN)
Psi-Ops (XBOX)
Killer 7 (GCN)
Game Boy Player
Some magazines
2 guides
Spare PSP battery