CC games + NCAA 2005 XB (updated 7/16)

SackAttack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Mostly looking for Disgaea (PS2), but I'd entertain other offers. Here's what I snagged:

PS2

Mega Man X7
Robin Hood: Defender of the Crown
Frequency
Clock Tower 3

GameCube

Pikmin

Xbox

Spy Hunter 2

Game Boy Advance

Boktai
Mega Man Battle Network 2

Sparda, I would rather trade them for something I want, as opposed to selling them. If I sold them, I'd need a profit to show for it, and I'd really rather not do that to fellow CAGers.

Never4ever - not interested in those two, thanks.

I don't care if you wanna make a little profit off of selling Frequency to me. You got a good deal on it, not me, so take advantage of it. Shoot me an email or PM with your asking price if interested. [email protected]

Just got back from CC...again. I thought I'd stop in and see if they had Disgaea on the shelves for full-price (figuring I could maybe have 'em match the price when it goes on sale and get the difference + 10%, heh), but no luck there. I did, however, find another 7 $4.99 games in the bin they had out. Nothing terribly special, but I thought I'd pick them up anyway on the off chance anybody here wanted 'em, and has something I want in exchange. Still mostly looking for Disgaea, but again, all offers will be entertained. New additions are in italics.

PS2

Mega Man X7
Frequency
Clock Tower 3
Dino Stalker
Celebrity Deathmatch
Sled Storm
Haven: Call of the King
Legaia 2
Summoner 2

GameCube

Pikmin

Xbox

Spy Hunter 2
High Heat Major League Baseball 2004

Game Boy Advance

Boktai

The only thing on your tradelist that I'm interested in is Disgaea. I know you won't do it straight up for Defender of the Crown, don't worry. Are there any other titles on the list you'd take with it for Disgaea, though?

[quote name='SackAttack']The only thing on your tradelist that I'm interested in is Disgaea. I know you won't do it straight up for Defender of the Crown, don't worry. Are there any other titles on the list you'd take with it for Disgaea, though?[/quote]

Sorry but I am only selling Disgaea. I have to use it to pay back my sister (I borrowed money from her for this sale)

Another bump, with my list reposted for convenience's sake.

PS2

Mega Man X7
Frequency
Clock Tower 3
Dino Stalker
Celebrity Deathmatch
Sled Storm
Legaia 2
Summoner 2

GameCube

Pikmin

Xbox

Spy Hunter 2

Game Boy Advance

Boktai

[quote name='SackAttack']Could I add cash with Robin Hood, then? If so, how much are we talkin'?[/quote]

Probably more then you want to give. Current offer is 31 shipped.....I guess with Robin Hood it would become 25 plus the game.

interested in your pikmin

now here is what i have to trade.:

GC:
nhl hits 2003 (yes its 2003 not 2002)
tiger woods pga tour 2003 (same deal not 2002)
hitman 2
summoner: Goddess Reborn
the lord of the rings: the two towers
Nintendo GC preview DISC (w/ playable snippits of soulcalibur II, splinter cell, sonic DX director's cut, Viewtiful Joe Billy hatcher and Downloads onto GBA games, Dr. Mario and Wario Ware inc.)
Bayblade Vforce
pokemon colloseum bonus disc

Xbox:
Rocky
Mojo
Odd Parents: breakin' da rules

PS2:
freestyle metal x
dark summit
[bold]wallace & gromit in Project Zoo[/bold]
The Operative: no one lives forever
Herdy Gerdy
Robin Hood: Defender of the crown (from CAPCOM)
Shadow Man 2econd Coming
[bold]Myst III: Exile[/bold]
[bold]Deus Ex: The Conspiracy[/bold]
Mojo
Evergrace
unreal tournament
eternal ring
King's Field: the ancient city
Buffy the vampire slayer: chaos bleeds
Wheel of fortune
Jeopardy!
[bold]giants citizen kabuto[/bold] (crazy game!)

GBA:
Fortress
Space channel 5
Zoocube
NFL Madden 2004

more games for grabs in my sig.

O.D.D. - you're right.

rimsforsale - No One Lives Forever had a PS2 release? Really? Or is that just a different game with a very similar name? If it's the game I'm thinking of, I'd be interested in that. I also see Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune. My Pikmin may be on its way out, though, depending on what I hear back via PM.

It's not in players' choice packaging, but it has the little players' choice sticker on it that Niintendo was doing before they made the switch to new packaging. The sticker is affixed directly to the plastic wrap, though, so once the game is opened, any PC identification is gone.

PS2

Mega Man X7
Frequency
Clock Tower 3
Dino Stalker
Celebrity Deathmatch
Sled Storm
Legaia 2
Summoner 2

GameCube

Pikmin (pending out)

Xbox

Spy Hunter 2

Game Boy Advance

Boktai

-----

Pikmin is now pending out. Here's what's left, folks.

Went to CC today, they had nothin' but garbage left, and this was half an hour after they opened. But I've still got the games I snagged from last week's trip. Any takers out there?

I'll get back to you on that. I don't have .hack 2, so I'd probably wanna track that down before I make that deal. Plus, I've got some offers elsewhere that I haven't replied to yet, and that seems to be the most popular of the games on my list.

I'll let you know.

bread's done
Back