CC games up for trade!

GunPanther

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Okay, here's what I've got for TRADES and TRADES ONLY.

All of these games are FACTORY SEALED unless otherwise noted.

PS2 -

Robin Hood: Defender Of The Crown
Chaos Legion
Freedom Fighters
Mobile Light Force 2
Haven: Call Of The King
Mobile Suit Gundam: Journey To Jaburo
Project Eden
Mad Maestro!
Eternal Ring
Aliens VS Predator: Extinction
TRIBES: Aerial Assault
Tom & Jerry: War Of The Whiskers (Japanese Import - OPENED, CIB, MINT CONDITION)

XBox -

Grabbed By Ghoulies
Gun Valkyrie
Gun Metal
Indiana Jones & The Emperor's Tomb
Vexx
Black Stone: Magic & Steel
Serious Sam
Dino Crisis 3
New Legends

GameCube -

Bloodrayne (opened, CIB, MINT CONDITION)

GameBoy Advance -

Galidor
Space Channel 5
Superman: Countdown To Apokolips
Justice League Chronicles (opened, CIB, MINT CONDITION)

My WANTED GAME list:

GameCube -

Viewtiful Joe

PS2 -

Resident Evil: Dead Aim
Ninja Assault
Time Crisis 3
Vampire Night
Disgaea
REZ
Maximo (NOT Greatest Hits version)

XBox -

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds
Panzer Dragoon Orta

I'm open only to trades for games only. I have no plans of selling any of these games for cash, unless you really feel like paying $30.00 per title (discouraged now? then please trade). Games can be opened, but MUST be Complete In Box & in MINT condition.

Game trades are 1 title for 1 title, no exceptions, although, if you can trade all of the games I'm looking for in one single trade deal, I'd be willing to consider giving you an additional 3 titles of your choice, in my trade list, otherwise, it's still 1 for 1.

Shipping will be as follows:

You'll have to send your game(s) to me first, and also cover shipping on your end. Choose the cheapest method of shipping possible with the USPS. (Media Mail or First Class, depending on the weight)

Upon receipt of your games as well as your trade list, I will then send you your selected game(s) using the cheapest shipping method possible via the USPS.

Please feel free to PM me any offers or if you have any other questions.

Thanks for looking

GunPanther :twoguns:

So this thread is your only 2 posts on the site, and yet you demand the other person send first, AND you don't even attempt to list any other places you might have feedback at (which may or may not matter here)? Nice.

Dave Olson
*SUPER DUPER INTERNET CELEBRITY SUPASTAR~!* TM.

Hey mightyslacker I got restricted for swearing today :) Anyhow, you know what I want and what I have, so let me know if you're interested:)

[quote name='MightySlacker']So this thread is your only 2 posts on the site, and yet you demand the other person send first, AND you don't even attempt to list any other places you might have feedback at (which may or may not matter here)? Nice.

Dave Olson
*SUPER DUPER INTERNET CELEBRITY SUPASTAR~!* TM.[/quote]

Yeah I wish him luck with all that...

Asking for people to cover postage for the game you're trading to them is simply WRONG!

Maybe you expect them to send you a bubble mailer also so you don't have to pay for that, either?

[quote name='cavalier']Asking for people to cover postage for the game you're trading to them is simply WRONG!

Maybe you expect them to send you a bubble mailer also so you don't have to pay for that, either?[/quote]

Well, as long as they're sending first, you might as well save a bubbletree and use the same mailer.

And he said "cover shipping on your end".

[quote name='Dok Diamond']ill give you .50 shipped for robin hood[/quote]

Deal! Just send payment first, and don't forget to include a $29.50 'handling fee'.

Wow. You are cheap. Even more so with your small IGN game collection list.

I'll let you ogle my IGN collection list so you can aspire to get more games eventually.

http://users.ign.com/collection/gymleader_panther

1030+ games and counting. Realistically, it's more like 1100 games because IGN doesn't list ALL of the game titles I have.

Wow, we're all super duper impressed with your IGN collection. Maybe since you new here at CAG, you could be a little less of a jerk, ripping on others collections and your preposterous demands for trading.

[quote name='scsg75']Wow, we're all super duper impressed with your IGN collection. Maybe since you new here at CAG, you could be a little less of a jerk, ripping on others collections and your preposterous demands for trading.[/quote]

Well, playing nice before has never gotten me anywhere at new boards, so I figured I'd try being 'difficult' in this new place.

Keep in mind that others were acting like jerks before my retaliation post.

Can't we all just get along?

But as 1 noob to another Panther, its best to check out the standard operating prcedures for trading.
There seems to be kind of an unspoken set of rules for smooth trades, in order to help both sides get what they want on this website.
Deviating from the SOPs won't get many people interested in trading since they are not use to deviating from the norm.
This is a very cool forum as long as you don't mess with anyone's opnion, then it gets ugly. They don't react well to noobs not knowing thier place :p
If you are more open in your rules for trading and willing to compromise a bit, I'm sure that some people will be glad to trade with you.

Good Luck! :)

[quote name='GunPanther']

I'll let you ogle my IGN collection list so you can aspire to get more games eventually.

1030+ games and counting. Realistically, it's more like 1100 games because IGN doesn't list ALL of the game titles I have.

[/quote]

No matter how many games that collection gets to be, at night when you fap it you are still packin 4 inches. I mean, we all have to overcompensate in some way, right? Better games than guns or cars I guess.

Hilarity aside, you deserve it. If you are gonna pretend to be Joe Video Game Badass, at least put up some references to make people feel safe in sending first if you are gonna be dumb enough to demand it. Or just go back to the other boards you mentioned. Or did those other boards take a look at your bullshit ego and laugh you out of the place just like what is going to happen to you here very soon? Be a good explanation of why you ended up here. in the first place

Dick.

Dave Olson
SUPER DUPER INTERNET CELEBRITY SUPASTAR~!* TM.

[quote name='GunPanther'][quote name='scsg75']Wow, we're all super duper impressed with your IGN collection. Maybe since you new here at CAG, you could be a little less of a jerk, ripping on others collections and your preposterous demands for trading.[/quote]

Well, playing nice before has never gotten me anywhere at new boards, so I figured I'd try being 'difficult' in this new place.

Keep in mind that others were acting like jerks before my retaliation post.

GunPanther :twoguns:[/quote]

Well, it aint working out to well. Try being nice. When new members come on here acting like they are better than everyone, it generall doesn't go over to well. This isn't a forum like gamefaqs. Everyone on here for the most part are pretty cool and generally nice. Also trying to impress everyone with a collection is immature and childish. Just because you have 1100 games, doesn't give you the right to act like your better than everyone and start putting down that dudes collection (which btw, wasn't that small 130+ games). There's one guy on here with a collection of 1900 some odd games, and he's cool as hell. No matter how bad you think you or your collection are, there's always someone bigger and badder than you.

[quote name='GunPanther']Wow. You are cheap. Even more so with your small IGN game collection list.

1030+ games and counting. Realistically, it's more like 1100 games because IGN doesn't list ALL of the game titles I have.[/quote]

Meh I have 60 Xbox games that is more then double the amount you have.

Your e-penis :==D

My e-penis :=================D

:roll:

Honastly who gives a shit? I know most of us here game because it is fun not so we can brag about games we own on the internet. (and I looked at your list and who the fuck would admit to owning Marky Mark and The Funky Bunch: Make My Video)

[quote name='O.D.D'] (and I looked at your list and who the shaq-fu would admit to owning Marky Mark and The Funky Bunch: Make My Video)[/quote]

GOLD.

Dave Olson
*SUPER DUPER INTERNET CELEBRITY SUPASTAR~!* TM.

[quote name='GunPanther'][quote name='Dok Diamond']ill give you .50 shipped for robin hood[/quote]

Deal! Just send payment first, and don't forget to include a $29.50 'handling fee'.

First time I've ever said this on here, but you sir are an:

71asshatww.jpg

i could think of ten better ways to start off posting on a new msg board where everyone is sorta like friends. But you have proven me wrong you have given new meaning to

:newbie:

good luck with your stuff hopefully all goes well with it, btw usually you do price shipped, not price and you pay shipping, so in your case where you retaliated dok diamond that he's cheap, isn't that a oxy moron because your too fucking cheap to pay for postage or include it in price? Owned bizsnatch, [-X make sure next post you don't make everyone :puke: because your an ass

ok and congrats on owning marky mark and the funky club you fool

Sincerely from my heart to yours

Meynerd

crap didn't know someone flamed him for marky mark well i SECOND THAT

i have to totally agree with jimbodan.
and i'll give you .01 for grabbed by the ghoulies

have you been on any message boards at all? i see you have 0 posts on ign, so enlighten us on who or what cause you to act like a total moron?

Either you're a scammer or you're too freakin stupid. You're a newbie like me, you're suppose to send first since people don't trust someone with 0 feedback. How would you feel if some other newbie demands that you send first to them?

[quote name='Maynard']WAIT you do realize that IGN collections is for games you own right not Mame/ROMS????

meynerd[/quote]

Yup. All of those are actual games.

If you want to count the roms I have, then you can increase my whole collection to about 3000+ games, with 1200+ being ACTUAL cartridges.

[quote name='gokou36']Either you're a scammer or you're too freakin stupid. You're a newbie like me, you're suppose to send first since people don't trust someone with 0 feedback. How would you feel if some other newbie demands that you send first to them?[/quote]

Nope. Neither a scammer or 'freakin stupid'. I'm afraid those 2 descriptions refer to YOU.

It's alright dimwit. I don't need to trade a majority of the games I have on the list because they've already been traded.

Oh well. fuck this CheapAssGamer forum as well as the users who like to talk shit against new users.

sheesh, im a prick but this dude takes the cake. i have panzer dragoon, ill sell it to you for 49.99 plus 200 roms and the emulator. sheet, ill even pat for shipping out of the kindness of my heart

[quote name='GunPanther']Oh well. shaq-fu this CheapAssGamer forum as well as the users who like to talk shit against new users.[/quote]

Ok bye now.

so wait, this cat comes here for the news of the sale, then buys them and tries to trade them, then gets mad after he got the news of the games when heads started cutting on him for his first post ? he wont post but he'll be back for the deals :twisted:

I own Marky Mark and the funky bunch too.

Um..sorry?

http://users.ign.com/collection/BigAL0415

Oh no, I only have 1,000 games (I have 4 Neo Geo CD games that aren't in their database). I think I'm gonna go cry and harass people who like to help each other find deals on games. Who the hell cares how many games you have? That doesn't make you a better person in any way. If you want to change your attitude and join our community, I'd say you're more than welcome to. Otherwise, back to Gamefaqs with ye!

fuck this, I'm gonna go make Marky Mark's video. At least HE respects me... :D

[quote name='O.D.D'][quote name='GunPanther']Wow. You are cheap. Even more so with your small IGN game collection list.

1030+ games and counting. Realistically, it's more like 1100 games because IGN doesn't list ALL of the game titles I have.[/quote]

Meh I have 60 Xbox games that is more then double the amount you have.

Your e-penis :==D

My e-penis :=================D

:roll:

Honastly who gives a shit? I know most of us here game because it is fun not so we can brag about games we own on the internet. (and I looked at your list and who the shaq-fu would admit to owning Marky Mark and The Funky Bunch: Make My Video)[/quote]

gunpanthers REAL penis: -
MY REAL penis:===========================D

Since when do noobs get to be uppity right off the bat? First post and already no one likes the little prick. Here I am at 400+ posts and I don't know if everyone hates ME yet :p ..

Seriously guy, don't come in here and act like you own this place cuz the Cheapsters here will run you outta town....

GP dear god does your collection suck. If I bought EVERY last cheap game I came accross, I'd have 3x the amount of games you have. :shock: you're a pitiful excuse for a collector.

BTW not only would I not send first (you're a fucking noob, asshat), This is the last time I'll acknowledge your existence.

[quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='GunPanther'][quote name='Dok Diamond']ill give you .50 shipped for robin hood[/quote]

71asshatww.jpg
[/quote]

Shut your friggin hole. I can put games on a list that I dont own also. Prove your collection with pictures Dicklick.

[quote name='sying'][quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='GunPanther'][quote name='Dok Diamond']ill give you .50 shipped for robin hood[/quote]

71asshatww.jpg
[/quote]

Shut your friggin hole. I can put games on a list that I dont own also. Prove your collection with pictures Dicklick.[/quote]

I'm going to assume that you meant to aim that at GunPanther. :D

I'll be glad when the worthless n00bs like him are gone from these boards.

A hearty welcome to the cool n00bs like Noodle Pirate!, tho.

bread's done
Back