CC has Wii Classic Controllers and Wiimotes - $5 off!

[quote name='secretvampire']Thanks OP, finally got the extra remote I needed, and this is the best deal around right now![/QUOTE]

You can get the same price at BB using the GGC, if they're in stock at your local store.

You can get the same price at BB using the GGC, if they're in stock at your local store.
Well, that has been the problem. I haven't found them in-stock ANYWHERE, and I don't really want to waste gas canvasing a bunch of stores. I'm out of town for a week anyway for Thanksgiving, so it will be waiting for me in my mail when I get back. ;)

Thanks, got a remote. Also e-mailed them for a little price-match on the remote in the Wii bundle I ordered on Sunday morning. Since everything was itemized separately, I suppose they'll go ahead and credit me the $5 on the remote (and $5 on the points card in the bundle). Maybe?

[quote name='Dah-Dee']Thanks, got a remote. Also e-mailed them for a little price-match on the remote in the Wii bundle I ordered on Sunday morning. Since everything was itemized separately, I suppose they'll go ahead and credit me the $5 on the remote (and $5 on the points card in the bundle). Maybe?[/QUOTE]

Good idea; I emailed them about the same thing. I was going to order a new remote and return the 39.99 one, but this would be much easier if they're willing.

[quote name='ecrotty']looks like its oos on the classic.

takes it out of the cart during the checkout :([/quote]

Yup, gone now. I ordered both this AM, so I know it was working when I posted.

[quote name='lawl']Shipping is too much and there's no way to get it this week :([/quote]
shipping is free!

just orderd the wiimote and wii points!

cheaper than amazon w/prime!

[quote name='crewj']shipping is free!

just orderd the wiimote and wii points!

cheaper than amazon w/prime![/quote]Yeah, I need one soon though, free shipping said I might not get it until beginning of december. i'll just keep checkin stores.

[quote name='lawl']Yeah, I need one soon though, free shipping said I might not get it until beginning of december. i'll just keep checkin stores.[/QUOTE]

just fyi, I ordered on monday and it was shipped yesterday.

Damn. I've been trying for 2 hrs and can't get the site to work. When I add to my cart it goes really really slow and then I get server busy errors.

Oh, good. Finally I can get my remote for $5 off. Sweet. May as well see if CC has any in-stock when I go get ExciteTruck today before I order one online though.

kspiff

[quote name='lawl']Yeah, I need one soon though, free shipping said I might not get it until beginning of december. i'll just keep checkin stores.[/QUOTE]

I've had great luck with Circuit City's standard shipping in the past. Typically 2 to 3 days after something ships via USPS, I have it at my house. Just for reference, that's PA to WI.

[quote name='psunami']I've had great luck with Circuit City's standard shipping in the past. Typically 2 to 3 days after something ships via USPS, I have it at my house. Just for reference, that's PA to WI.[/quote]Well, because of thanksgiving + black friday + weekend, that cuts alot of time off, so it would probably be a week before i got it.

Should have ordered the nuncheck earlier. But I ordered the main remote and some points as well just to get this out of the way. Thanks for the post.

[quote name='psunami']I've had great luck with Circuit City's standard shipping in the past. Typically 2 to 3 days after something ships via USPS, I have it at my house. Just for reference, that's PA to WI.[/QUOTE]

I've also had VERY good luck with CC's free shipping. Definitely the fastest I've tried, it's faster than Amazon and weeks faster than Best Buy or CompUSA's free shipping (when they have it). Seems like it only takes a couple of days.

My points card + $10 GC I ordered Monday shipped yesterday (with an original estimated ship date of 12/07). I ordered another points card today and some DVDs, we'll see when those come.

Well, just got back from picking up my 2 classic controllers I ordered for in-store pickup on Sunday. Great deal! I was also shocked that they had 2 Wii's sitting on the shelf... but they were sold out of all accessories except carrying cases.

[quote name='adezero']would it be better to play gamecube games with the wii classic controller, or with the actual gamecube controller?[/quote]

didn't someone say the classic controller doesn't work with gc games?

I've been trying all week to get one lousy nunchuck . . . after reading this thread, I checked to see local stock at my CC . . . I noticed that it said a Classic remote was instock. So, I ordered it for instore pickup.

10 min later CC calls and says its not in stock :whistle2:( Then I asked if that made me eligible for a giftcard . . . he talks to his manager and sure enough, I get a $24 giftcard!

[quote name='schultzed']I've been trying all week to get one lousy nunchuck . . . after reading this thread, I checked to see local stock at my CC . . . I noticed that it said a Classic remote was instock. So, I ordered it for instore pickup.

10 min later CC calls and says its not in stock :whistle2:( Then I asked if that made me eligible for a giftcard . . . he talks to his manager and sure enough, I get a $24 giftcard![/QUOTE]

Ya got lucky.

http://www.circuitcity.com/rpsm/cat/-13415/edOid/105455/rpem/ccd/lookLearn.do

$25 minimum purchase

[quote name='Dah-Dee']Thanks, got a remote. Also e-mailed them for a little price-match on the remote in the Wii bundle I ordered on Sunday morning. Since everything was itemized separately, I suppose they'll go ahead and credit me the $5 on the remote (and $5 on the points card in the bundle). Maybe?[/QUOTE]

Did they match for you? Unfortunately for me, in the time between my email submission and their response, the items went back to regular price, so they couldn't do anything. I've replied with a whine about that; we'll see.

[quote name='gkrykewy']Did they match for you? Unfortunately for me, in the time between my email submission and their response, the items went back to regular price, so they couldn't do anything. I've replied with a whine about that; we'll see.[/quote]

They declined to price-match mine based on the current out-of-stock status, so I shot back an angry e-mail pointing out that I know both items were in-stock when I sent the e-mail because, as my order history shows, I placed additional orders for both items after I sent the request. In addition, the points card actually *is* in stock right now. I also yelled about them waiting until after the sale prices expired to respond. Grrrr. Mad! Who knows if they'll reconsider; I've already expended more energy than it's worth, so I think I'm done with it no matter what they do. At least I don't have to scurry around trying to hunt down these things now.

[quote name='Dah-Dee']They declined to price-match mine based on the current out-of-stock status, so I shot back an angry e-mail pointing out that I know both items were in-stock when I sent the e-mail because, as my order history shows, I placed additional orders for both items after I sent the request. In addition, the points card actually *is* in stock right now. I also yelled about them waiting until after the sale prices expired to respond. Grrrr. Mad! Who knows if they'll reconsider; I've already expended more energy than it's worth, so I think I'm done with it no matter what they do. At least I don't have to scurry around trying to hunt down these things now.[/QUOTE]

Well, thanks for the reply anyway. Misery loves company!

bread's done
Back