CC PC clearance titles - trade thread!

I'm looking for Morrowind: GOTY.

I don't have any games to trade on me, but my CC had :

Warhammer (1 or two copies)
Evil Genius (1 copy)
Ressurection of Evil (a couple of copies)
Ground Control 2 (two or three copies)

They had a few Baiten Kaitos left as well - and tons of Hitman:Contracts (Ps2)

I've never traded before though... so I don't really know what to do.

I have for trade:

Freedom Force vs. Third Reich
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War
Star Wars Battlefront
Doom 3 Expansion
Evil Genius
Knights of the Old Republic
Painkiller
Far Cry

The ONLY thing I'm really missing is the Morrowind - Game of the Year pack, I would like to trade for it so PM me if you have it.

I have

Battlefield Vietnam *unopened*
Freedom Fighters vs The 3rd Reich *unopened*
Painkiller *unopened*
Farcry *unopened*
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow *unopened*

Want
$$ or games on my want list

[quote name='MegaMan3k']Does ANYBODY have Morrowind GOTY? o_O[/QUOTE]

Don't think so... someone told me (I think Shrike) that this 7.99 price has been on for awhile - he got one for someone else before this 9.99 PC games clearance sale even started.

I think people are just getting lucky and getting the remnants.

[quote name='Roufuss']Don't think so... someone told me (I think Shrike) that this 7.99 price has been on for awhile - he got one for someone else before this 9.99 PC games clearance sale even started.

I think people are just getting lucky and getting the remnants.[/QUOTE]

And when I did find it, they had to re-receive it back into inventory to sell it to me.

I'm looking for these titles:

Rise of Nations + exp
FF vs TTR

Unfortunately, my CC only had Warhammer, so if you're interested in that, maybe we can trade or if you're interested in anime, I have some to trade and my local Big Lots has a few Pioneer titles cheap if you're looking for some of those. I'll also buy so LMK. Thanks.

Looking for Chronicles of Riddick.

Have Evil Genius, Freedom Force vs Third Reich, and Far Cry on hand to trade, and can get Dawn of War, Silent Hill 4, MoH: Pacific Assault, Diablo 2, or Diablo 2 LOD on command.

I wasn't aware of CC clearance PC titles. Hot shit, I missed out. I guess i'll try and get what I can tomorrow...

Is there a full list somewhere?

[quote name='Friedle']I wasn't aware of CC clearance PC titles. Hot shit, I missed out. I guess i'll try and get what I can tomorrow...

Is there a full list somewhere?[/QUOTE]
I think the sale is over.

sale IS over... bahh... that sucks... I need pain killer (can be opened) anyone want to get rid of theirs? looking to buy, dont have much to trade in way of PC games, check my list for console/dvd's tho, will trade 2 dvd's shipped for it!

bread's done
Back