CC sale still going?

Rayray

CAGiversary!
I was just wondering if anybody has checked up on CC lately? If there is still anything to be found, if there was a restock; and if you do find something will it still be $4.99? I know I was going to various CCs for the second week (advertised on the 11th) and didn't come across much- (luckily I cashed in July 4th weekend thanks to CAG). Any luck out there still or was it a one-shot deal? :?:

No restock in San Rafael, but still a lot of stuff. PS2 is mostly sports stuff and mad maestro, but there is a variety of GBA stuff

If they had ten copies of that most sought after title, did you do the noble thing and leave the other nine there, or buy as much as they'd allow for ebay profit? You don't have to tell me if you don't want too.

not true...ive been picking up about 5 games still on average every 5 days....i picked up shox (not sure if its any good, but EA Big is a kickass company and they made it), ncaa college football 2k3, hot wheels velocity (ps2), lego racers 2, nba inside drive 02 & 03, apex, and pro race driver all today....not the best games, but for $4.99 a pop...

Sounds good- maybe I'll "hit them up" this weekend and try to add few more to my 50 or so unopened games. Is it just me or is the thrill of the hunt more fun than opening them up and playing them?

[quote name='Rayray']Sounds good- maybe I'll "hit them up" this weekend and try to add few more to my 50 or so unopened games. Is it just me or is the thrill of the hunt more fun than opening them up and playing them?[/quote]

Yeah I've been noticing that same feeling. When I hear abgout the sales I'll beg my mom or whoever can give me a ride to go get some of these games cuz there at such great deals but then I realize for the most part that they are games I probably wouldn't have bought if they weren't so cheap and I hardly play them.

I know that after the first word came out of the deal (don't remember a date probably July 4th) one of my CCs recieved a shipment of some pretty good games, nothing like nirvannaguy777's disgaea restock but some pretty worthwile games. I haven't been to one for about a week now so I might have to do a CC run and see if they restocked again.

i was very surpirsed with the disgaea restock, i went too CC after a Mets game which I had gotten free tickets too, anyway I swung by CC and found the same stuff in the game section, I noticed a small restock in certain games, not many though were from the CC sale, anyway I went too the front counter too ask for Viewtiful Joe and the asswhole clerks shakes his head automatically without even checking (i bet they had that too), then I noticed behind him in the glass case like 5 to 10 copies of disgaea, and asked him well do you have disgaea and he began too shake his head but I cut him off and said I think I see it in the display, so he looked and I pointed it out so he handed me a copy, was labeled as 50.00 rang up as 4.99, SCORE and SLAM

my local CC in jackson, MI has a sign up since the day of the sale that there will be no restocking on the games.. once they sell out of what they have already thats it....

bread's done
Back