CC still honors $15 GC for LBP YMMV

AoA

Ace of Aces
Specifically, the CC on Route 22 in Springfiled NJ offered me the $15 gift card (as per last week's ad) as opposed to the $10 gift card (as per this week's ad) with Little Big Planet. (also they gave me Halloween candy, again YMMV and I guess, a time limited offer ;) )
Maybe others will do the same. There is only one day left to this weeks sale though.

Didn't see it in a thread so I thought I'd give a heads up.

ah, I didn't know that. Still it makes it worth going to CC for the extra $5 of GC instead of trying to price match at BB.

[quote name='AoA']ah, I didn't know that. Still it makes it worth going to CC for the extra $5 of GC instead of trying to price match at BB.[/quote]

It was even better to buy it online and get it for $45, I hate to tell all the hyped mods here that using the gift card instantly to take the $15 is not glitch its something they know about, and was meant to be like that. I had called when the LBP had not shipped yet on release day and asked about the instant gift card usage, it was fine and meant to be like that not exploting a glitch as a matter of fact I used it on all my pre-order at CC all 7 of them and they said it was fine. It still works today as a matter of fact if it was a glitch they would have closed it by now. AS I said they know about it and it was meant to be like that, its a pre holiday promo.

It came up automatically in their system for me. Of course, this was after I a few minutes of trying to explain the situation to an employee and a manager.

Yeah, I got the $15 as well. At first the employee didn't say anything but I saw on his screen that a $15 GC flashed up and then asked about it and he wasn't sure how to do it so he took me over to customer service and they gave it to me and were surprised themselves that it was $15 compared to all the other $10 ones they were giving out.

bread's done
Back