CC- Xbox Live Gold 12 month subscription $39.99

Thanks, Homi--going to tell one of my friends about this deal. And SpoDaddy is right, this isn't covered in the other thread. Nice catch!

wow i work there and didnt even see this nice catch man and just in time for when my current subscription expires in january. Oh and as a side note all circuit cities should be clearencing out the 12 month bundles with the expired tags to 59.95 now..I know we just got the tags for them.

bill123

The CC near me (Arundel Mills in MD) was out and I snagged the last one at BB across the street for the price match. Oddly, the girl working a CC told me they've been out of the 12+1 month card since July. I also wanted it quickly since MS was going to hit my Cred card up for $50 on Jan 8th. $39 was worth the trip. I wouldn't be a cheapass if it wasn't. ;)

[quote name='xbob']The CC near me (Arundel Mills in MD) was out and I snagged the last one at BB across the street for the price match. Oddly, the girl working a CC told me they've been out of the 12+1 month card since July. I also wanted it quickly since MS was going to hit my Cred card up for $50 on Jan 8th. $39 was worth the trip. I wouldn't be a cheapass if it wasn't. ;)[/quote]Apparently BB is also giving a free 1600pt card with purchase

bread's done
Back