CD trade in values at EB?

tcrash247

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I'm not sure if the EB by me takes used CDs, but has anyone traded in CDs to them before? I'm wondering if its even worth it to trade in some of my old CDs. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, move it if you have to.

They wont give you much, maybe 0.25-1.00 per CD, unless it's a less common one, in which case I managed to snag $5 for one of mine. Your best bet is finding somewhere else to take them.

Yea. Since they only sell them for an average of $4-6 dollars, you aren't really going to get a lot of them. You're better off going to an FYE.

Too bad theres not FYEs around here. What about Sam Goody? I know they take trade ins, but their prices are really high for new stuff.

hmm.... do you have a "cd exchage" near you.? they might give you 2-3 dollars a cd... but cds lose so much value you're almost better off selling them on ebay..

[quote name='tcrash247']Too bad theres not FYEs around here. What about Sam Goody? I know they take trade ins, but their prices are really high for new stuff.[/quote]

do you have a coconuts? Its teh same as FYE.

if you're near a decent size city, there has to be at least one small or medium size record store that sells new and used stuff. i would suggest going that route.

I got $4.00 for a crappy cd at Fye before. Check if you have a Speck's Music around you, they're the same as Fye.

if you cant find anywhere else, tradestop.com sometimes has good trade in values. but new cds only cost around 12 bucks so you wont get more than 5 or 6 bucks for them.

Yeah, use wherehouse.com quotes

I traded in like 16 CDs and got about $78 from them, good trading-in value actually, almost $5/piece and some were absolute shit.

bread's done
Back