CD wallet advice

BitLooter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
104 (100%)
Over the years I've accumulated many discs (at least 150-200). I'd like to put them all into a wallet or binder so I can keep them all in one, easily accessible place. Before start putting them all into sleeves though, I'd like to make sure I get a good one.

Capacity is of course important (preferably 250+ discs) but more than that I want to make sure it won't ruin my discs over time. I've been told some cheaper brands will stick to your discs over time, obviously I want to avoid this. Anyone have any recommendations on this?

I wouldn't even do 250 discs. That's a lot of weight.

I have these Exo ones that hold 224, and although it's great, I don't think they're made any more, as I bought them 10 years ago. Also, it got really tight if you fill it completely.

But really, most anything will do, as long as you make sure you don't put too much weight on it, and don't fill it to the brim if it becomes too tight.

i bought some pages that fit into a 3 ring binder and just bought some HUGE binders.
4 discs per page side IE 8 discs per page (although generally i only keep 4-6 per page)
I keep all my games in there.
They are organized by system and alpha/numeric.
Just keep an eye on weight, as stated cds/dvds/games are only plastic .
I nabbed my supplies on ebay and some office websites.
Good luck :)

I used to do this when I carried my collection around. That doesn't happen much now. Anyway I found they do stick to the discs over time. The inside was a thin fabric so I don't know what was doing it. The plastic flaps were kept closed. Plus the constant rubbing isn't any good as you slide them out of the pockets and travel with the case. Oh and the other guy is right, weight can be an issue since some of my pages began to tear.

You need to decide if the convenience is worth possible disc issues later. Keep in mind I had my PS1 and PS2 games in there for a while.

bread's done
Back