CD-WOW coupon links

destro713

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Google "cd-wow university coupon" and you'll find a few different links to get $2 off every item plus free shipping at CD-WOW due to partnerships they have with various schools. The discount ain't much but word on the street is that they have Phoenix Wright in stock.

i love cd-wow, but for music, not games (never ordered one from them).
anyways, if you follow this link (its an old easter promotion that still seems to be working) and fill out the "quiz", they will email you a $1 gift voucher (maybe more? i got one for each of my 5 email addresses and they were all $1). also, theyre running a promo where you can guess scores for world cup games, so you can get $1.50, $2.50 or $4 gift vouchers. you can only use one gift voucher per order, but this way its easy to get at least $3 off anything on their site (after $2 coupon links + gift vouchers). i know shit about soccer or how many points are normally scored in a game, but somehow managed to correctly predict the score to one of the games and got myself a $4 gift voucher.
ive recently ordered bjork's drawing restraint 9 soundtrack, outkast's speakerboxx/the love below and moby's play for $5.99 each (all new). i always get import only cds from these guys as well, because after all the coupon discounts, theyre always the cheapest option (well, if i can find what i want in their somewhat crappy mainstream-only selection).

Maddgief: "Yeah, baby! You can DO it!" :D

aphasias: If you like Play (and imports CDs) check out Play: The B-sides. The first few tracks are some of his best and continue the theme of Play perfectly.

I also recommend cd wow. i purchased a showtime series dvd set there for $40 in Christmas '04 -- which is great considering the exorbitant rates the premium channels charge for dvds of their dramas (retail for it was $70 at the time). it's been a while since then of course, but the experience and the price were great! at first glance, it doesn't look like prices are as good anymore, but perhaps you have to hunt for the bargains.

bread's done
Back