CD's First LOWBALL is OVER! Closed

63.White Beats Solo by Dre with Broken headband (If you can fix the band, you got nice headphones...the sound is still great)- $45

[quote name='Vegan']Frankly, it's pretty annoying when ppl do it. It's a lot more work to look and see if it's bidding up something you had a high bid on. Which, of course, is why they do it.[/QUOTE]

Don't agree with numbered bids either, and looks like I lost out on a couple due to searching numbered bids. Up to CD to interpret. :lol:

[quote name='Tom Jane']Don't agree with numbered bids either, and looks like I lost out on a couple due to searching numbered bids. Up to CD to interpret. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I agree that numbered bidding was like a punch to the balls. I was all paranoid looking back at the homepage and refreshing like every 20 seconds with 3 tabs open D:

Some items have been shipped, if they haven't been and you paid...I'm sorry. I'm poor as hell, so as the money gets transferred to my bank I can purchase more supplies to ship things and pay for it. I was able to buy enough envelopes and stuff for what's shipped.

The transfer should be done by over the weekend, and I'll purcahse all the items and stuff for shipping Monday and ship out stuff Tuesday (since Monday is Memorial day).

Thanks for your patience.

Here's the thing, if no response or payment by next Wednesday, negative feedback will be listed and your items will be sold. I actually needed this money, and to take a week and not even respond is ridiculous. Do not bid if you have no intention of even responding to your invoice.

picture.php

THANKS!!

bread's done
Back