CDUniverse.com - Borderlands 2: Deluxe Vault Hunter's Edition

[quote name='GeneJacket']though it's not a deal, I've never ordered from them, and I don't know how reliable they are[/QUOTE]

In for 10

[quote name='lupe guillotine']Just incase too, Amazon still have their Deluxe Vault hunter Edition available for pre-order.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but only for PS3 and 360. There is no PC version as far as Amazon is concerned.:cry:

[quote name='GeneJacket']Yeah, but only for PS3 and 360. There is no PC version as far as Amazon is concerned.:cry:[/QUOTE]

It is because it sold out on Amazon. I very much have a preorder put in from months ago when it was first listed.

Hmm, I waited for the last minute to pre-order Borderlands 2: Ultimate Loot Chest Edition for the Xbox 360. My order was canceled from DeepDiscount.com a few days later!!!...:hot:

My only shot for getting the
Ultimate Loot Chest Edition is at GameStop. But that's if someone doesn't pick-up, they're pre-order copy...

Buy.com just sent me a cancellation email for the Ultimate Loot chest. They said it was because there was an issue with production and therefore, they were being sent far fewer units than they expected to receive. Not sure I buy that but I guess I can't really say...

Can anyone answer the question of "are they reliable"?
reliable

[quote name='deadpanmold10']Can anyone answer the question of "are they reliable"?
reliable
[/QUOTE]

I've ordered from them several times in the past, and i've had no problems. Reliable and trustworthy, in my experience. That said, it's probably worth noting that a) i've only ever ordered CDs from them, b) i've never ordered anything particularly rare/limited/hard to find, and c)they are headquartered just a few towns over from where i live(Wallingford, CT). No physical storefront, as far as i know.

bread's done
Back